just played a wii today

will7303

waiting
Jun 3, 2006
Sydney, Australia
k i played a wii for the first time today and its great but the pointer is EXTREMELY sensitive like to choose a button on screen i would have to hold the wiimote with both hands to keep it steady so i could select it nad alot of the edges looked blocky. i know your all going to say its because they programmed in a hurry and stuff but im just saying to people bout it.

Can't you adjust the sensitivity? Maybe the sensor bar option was incorrect or
you were standing too close to it. When you say edges are you talking about the Wii channels interface?

yer im still gonna get it. i dont know if u can adjust sensitivity cause it was in a shopping center and i was really close but thats cause the stand was small . im talking about edges in zelda, wii sports, and duck hunt. excite truck was good though they were all really fun games though. i was playing tennis and took a swing and like wipped someone with the securtiy cord.

ya you can ajust the sensitivity

this is for when people do get the wii
1) at the channels menue(home) click the bottom left corner where there is a cercle that says wii
2) go to setteings
3)go to sensor bar
4)go into sensetivety and you can charnge it my cliking the + and _ buttins (that show up on the screen,not on the controller) and it will give you test to that sensitivity if it is good for you

any more questions ask me

whoishe said:
ya you can ajust the sensitivity

this is for when people do get the wii
1) at the channels menue(home) click the bottom left corner where there is a cercle that says wii
2) go to setteings
3)go to sensor bar
4)go into sensetivety and you can charnge it my cliking the + and _ buttins (that show up on the screen,not on the controller) and it will give you test to that sensitivity if it is good for you

any more questions ask me

You saw the engadget movie too then? :ihih:

I read somewhere that the closer you are too the sensor bar, the more sensitive pointer is. So if you stand a little further away, you get less sensitive. And also you can adjust it with the menu, like whoishe said

....wiiiiiii..... said:
Whoishe do you HAVE a wii or something
no i am just a realllllly reallllly big fan of the wii ive known about the wii for 2 years so ya

Ronan said:
You saw the engadget movie too then? :ihih:
yes i did but i saw like every frigin wii movie known to man on the internet
i no way to much about the wii my faimly is about to beat me over the head

Heh, yep. My Mom says I am obsessing too much.
I'm basically getting on everyone's nerves! :D

Now they'll really kill me when the 19th comes. hehe. :)

Cabe said:
Does anyone know when the UK will get Demo booths in stores to have a go with?

I can't wait to try the Wii

Considering your launch is later, and the fact that here in Canada I have yet to see any playable booths, i'd say it'll be a while before you guys get any booths. I'm sure here in Canada, we should be gettin' something first... right? :arf:

Back