Just want to say hello to all

Numphboy

WiiChat Member
Jul 28, 2007
Hello All............this is my very first post as i joined today

Looking foward to asking loads of questions as i have just been bought a Wii as a wedding present from my new wife...bless her

Is it easy to go on live with the Nintendo Wii and if so how do i do it??

lol, you have such separate bank accounts that you must purchase it from your own wife? or was it a typo for "for" lol

first, it is not "live" hhaa, some people will hate you for any microsoft references, and yes, it is usually quite easy to do. you can ask in the "online" section on specific problems, or just search for general things.. I can't help you directly unfortunately.

anyway, welcome to wiichat, have a nice stay. read the rules

these should help you get going on forum procedure.
http://www.wiichat.com/site-feedback/33170-site-feedback-library.html

To go online you do a search in the system settings and the Wii will pick up your router.

Welcome to wiichat and enjoy your stay here.
Yes, you can go online with your Wii console simply by using your Wii to search for your wireless connection and then connecting to it. Goodluck.

But if i dont have a wirless connection to the internet?????

Barney....My wife bougth it for me, did i not say that in the post????

haha

yeah, I read the OP a few times over, I was tired when I read it I guess....

and it's Brawny for future reference. haha, barney. that's great...

Uh, you can get a router, a USB nintendo dongle, or a LAN adaptor.

how far away is the wii from the computer/modem

Sorry Brawny......The Wii is on the other side of the room, i would say about 20 foot or so.

Can i run a USB from the Wii in to my PC or will it have to be a wirless connection, i am not the best with netwoking as you may have noticed :)

LOL, hope it doesn't stick...

you COULD run a lan adapter from the modem to the wii with usb extension cables (often very shoddy) lol, andwires everywhere. haha

Just get the USB dongle. It only works for the wii and DS, and you have to have your computer turned on.

Most will recommend a router in your situation. As for specific details, I am not your guy.

freudian slips are sexual in nature..... you want to have sex with a syrupy voiced man in a purple dinosaur suit? hahah

barney.jpg
barney.jpg

Last edited:
oy vey

sex with barney...... what an introduction thread.

anyways enjoy your stay here at wiichat.com im one of the fellow moderators of this site. if you have any problems dont hesitate to contact any of the staff and we'll try to help as soon as possible.

Back