Kill the person above you thread

*Oh dude not right man cuz i got hit by Sandy this week*
But luckily only my power went out.
Others have lost everything homes,cars everything.
Killed TampaBondo by taking his Wii and smashed face with Nunchuck

Kills _Wii007_ with confusion, because he confused a totally non-connected joke about Karp and Pokemon with something that a FLORIDA resident considers to be very serious - hurricanes! Uh hem...TAMPA-bondo...lol

Trust me bud, I feel for ya! When it comes to storms like that, we don't mess around down here in FL! Many folks in my area can't even get flood insurance if they wanted to anymore! And I know a LOT of people who have lost more than electricity and their fair share of personal property to those nasty storms. So basically, yeah, you're rebuking the wrong guy here! LOL No offense, but if I do make a hurricane reference, it is because I have been though MANY of them... but I appreciate your sentiment toward it completely! :thumbsup: A lot of people truely don't understand until something like that happens to them!

Last edited:
Killed Karp in a dull and boring way because he didn't get GE in time to experience the server issues...

That's like using a nuclear warhead on an ant! Imagine the collateral damage you would do to the other innocents in the Goldeneye community! For shame!

Kills Karp by cutting his heart out with a spoon! Much less damage to others and quite painful for the recipient of said killing...

[video=youtube;MhfuuKiTcYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhfuuKiTcYQ[/video]

Banned for removing Goldeneye from ya user title. Now you have nothin' for your e-pride, and are therefore not welcome here.

Splashed to death for fallin' into my trap and banning someone in the "kill the person" thread. :lol:

ok ok ok . . . you got me THAR'...

Kills Karp with a fork, as I have now run out of spoons from earlier, and a knife just isn't that creative...:thumbsup:

Killed Tamps by repeated stabbings with a rusty fish hook. njoy ur torture + tetnis

How does it feel to be on the other side'a the hook? ):<

HOW DOES IT FUCKIN' FEEL?! D:<

Kills Karp by removing the air circulator on his fish tank and dumping oil in the water drop by drop...

Kills Karp with a sushi knife and then gets rid of him with one of the most terrible ways to get rid of a fish:

[video=youtube;3JJ700tVT_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJ700tVT_0[/video]

And down he goes........

Back