Kill the person above you thread

I'll hook my Nunchuck up to my Wii-mote and hook the cord on to Bonodo's neck ... I'll pull it down, choking Bonodo, then I'll grab my DDR: MM mat and slap him with it!

Muahaha!

Oh but you're not dead yet..

Okay! I'll grab my Wii and smash Bonodo over the head with it, then I'll claim waranty!

Muahahahahahaha... no.

i snap the cord an grab a wire that is pluged into the mains and jam i down your throat and then eat you, yummy:)

kiraownsurmom said:
steps on your skull

:lol:

ala' the gears of war curbstomp?

well, anyways,

Halo 2 Plasma Pistol - Battle Rifle n00b combos you for the kill. :lol: :lol: :lol:

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Uses A Gooey Bomb On You...

SSBB. :lol:

Fox makes a dramatic 180 degree turn, with his sights set on Dillon's Character.

Fox dashes foward and the gooey bomb gets passed to Dillon 3 seconds b4 it explodes. Fox leaps into the air, Dillon's gooey bomb explodes on him, he flies skyward, mid way through fox's jump he spies Dillon bellow him and he D-air to Foward Smashes him for the K.O.!

Stranger said:

Fox makes a dramatic 180 degree turn, with his sights set on Dillon's Character.

Fox dashes foward and the gooey bomb gets passed to Dillon 3 seconds b4 it explodes. Fox leaps into the air, Dillon's gooey bomb explodes on him, he flies skyward, mid way through fox's jump he spies Dillon bellow him and he D-air to Foward Smashes him for the K.O.!

Damn.....

admindidrightda4.gif

Back