Kinda new Wii owner here!

Peach

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2007
I bought my Wii a few months ago but haven't had too much time to really see what all the games have to offer. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I missed out on the GameCube era so I'm also looking at those! The only GC game I spent much time on over the years was Smash. (watch out for my peach when brawl comes out!)

Ok so here's what I own right now...

Zelda: TP
Metroid Prime 3
Resident Evil 4
Super Paper Mario

and these GC games...

Zelda: WW
Mario Sunshine
Resident Evil Remake
Tomb Raider Legend
Sonic Mega Collection

..just so everyone knows, someone is getting me Mario Galaxy for christmas so no need to mention that. I CANT WAIT! :smilewinkgrin:

Last edited:
I've played just about every wii game worth playing and alot that weren't worth playing.

You have all the games worth owning on Wii. Personally I would throw in Excite Truck and Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros Treasure

If you liked Super Paper Mario, you might want the GameCube Paper Mario. I think it's called Thousand Year Door.

IF you can influence where the person who is buying you SMG is buying it from, and they haven't already bought it, I would suggest getting it from Toys R' Us. Right now they are having a deal where if you buy SMG, you get 50% off any other Wii Game of equal or lesser value, which is all of them except Guitar Hero 3. Here's a link to the ad.

http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=65251&d=1196475959

iv spent hours on mario & sonic at the olympics, great as a multi player game. so that might be a worth a look

thought i'd join in on this discussion as i hav been a wii owner for just a couple of months now, and i have bought and completed :

zelda: tp
re4
mario galaxy

what should i go on to now?

and might i just add, wii is the best gaming experience ever, PERFECT for fps, tps, platform.. anything!!!

if you didnt play zelda wind waker, that would be the first thing i would buy from the gc era. also, if you have a ds, the new zelda phantom hourglass is a sequel to wind waker. both of those games are effing amazing.

wii play is also a good buy because it comes with another remote, if you need another one. mario party is a good game to play with other people. and i just bought "game party" you can see my quick review on that here http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-gaming/43319-quick-game-party-review.html

Thanks everyone! I was actually thinking about Wii Play for the extra remote now that you mention it.

resident evil chronicles would be great to play, especially since u got the gamecube remake. get the wii zapper with it too, its $20 bucks. i personally like dragonballz tenkaichi 3 and mario strikers is a fun (and the best) wifi game out right now IMO

Guitar hero 3 is awesome and I'm looking to buy Trauma Center New Blood WITH CO-OP so its easier and more fun + Wi-Fi idk what for but it just has.

Back