LGC 2006 - New Game Footage

The news of Battalion Wars 2 only makes up for 80% of my saddness for us not getting release or even a set price.

i0n said:
Just added to the main post, thanks.

I think its pretty damn certain this is the first game im gonna buy with the console.

Im loving the little 'flick' action for the reload :D
yeh, me too, it wasnt a game i was gonna buy at launch but it just keeps looking better, so now im gonna get this for sure.

Must admit im still not 100% convinced over the sword fighting... i think that has the potential to be the main flaw in this title.

Yup, I was going to get it just because of sword fighting then found out its: Flick, then your guy slices, I want complete control, any angle, and movement.

BUT CMONNN BATTALION WARS 2!!! THAT GAME WAS AMAZING EVEN WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER!! BUt OHHHHHH GOD!!

Whens gamefloor gonna happen? i wanna see battalion wars 2 footage

removed those 2 posts, some new guys need to read the forums for longer before they dive in posting :tard:

Sovieto said:
Yup, I was going to get it just because of sword fighting then found out its: Flick, then your guy slices, I want complete control, any angle, and movement.

BUT CMONNN BATTALION WARS 2!!! THAT GAME WAS AMAZING EVEN WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER!! BUt OHHHHHH GOD!!

Whens gamefloor gonna happen? i wanna see battalion wars 2 footage
if its like that, then i think the sword fighting will suck, but thats not what im most hyped about, i just wanna pick up the gun and see if the story line is cool.

That Elebits looks a little better now I know what it's about. Never played Mario Strikers on the Gamcube, so not really all that interested in it. Red Steel looks really good. I'm liking the new style of it.

Mario Strikers and Red Steel look great, there's a clip of fishing in Twilight Princess for the wii on one of those links too, lol love the way you reel the rod in by rotating the nunchuck around the side of the wiimote.

Back