list of released and unreleased wii online games

MRCOOLGH said:
he vash when does Need For Speed: Pro Street come out.

nov 14 in north america
nov 23 in europe

vashivihan said:
New Blood is an all new installment, with an entirely new plot, along other features not seen in the previous title, including CPR, a cooperative mode,(COMMA) online leaderboards, full voice-over dialogue and a 16:9 widescreen mode.from wikipedia

Dude, you just prooved yourself wrong. the comma in between seperates the two. it's online leaderboard, and co op mode for people on the same wii. Not online co op

Moose said:
Dude, you just prooved yourself wrong. the comma in between seperates the two. it's online leaderboard, and co op mode for people on the same wii. Not online co op

so wat, i m canadian. i sometimes make mistakes.:lol: :lol: :lol: ya i see that it would be hard to have online coop without voice support

Hey now, you can't blame it on being Canadian...

But if given the chance i would've totally said it :p

Thats why i was skeptical on the online co op thing. I even addressed that in my original post.

vashivihan said:
dude look it up its online coopTrauma Center:
New Blood is the third game of the Trauma Center surgery simulation video game series, currently in development for the Wii. Contrary to Trauma Center: Second Opinion, which is an expanded Wii port of the original Nintendo DS game, New Blood is an all new installment, with an entirely new plot, along other features not seen in the previous title, including CPR, a cooperative mode, online leaderboards, full voice-over dialogue and a 16:9 widescreen mode.from wikipedia

Notice how it doesn't say " online co-op", trust me I like stalk this game's website. The co-op is for 2 people to play together at the same place on one system.

download check mii out channel on 11th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just updated.i think u ll like wat u see

kif0702 said:
can you notify which game is really "online co-op" and "online score board"
sure ill do it as soon as i get a chance.

Last edited:
Back