Highlights from E3!!!

Thechickenman27 said:
To me Microsoft just told us things we already knew about. This is my opinion so dont flame me. They didnt say much that impressed me. One thing i didnt like bout them was them boasting on and on about how many people own there console.

Ya, thats a buncha bull! The Halo 360 console made me laugh my ass off tho! :lol: :lol:

Thechickenman27 said:
To me Microsoft just told us things we already knew about. This is my opinion so dont flame me. They didnt say much that impressed me. One thing i didnt like bout them was them boasting on and on about how many people own there console.
yep, that is what most think.

i think everyone boasted:
nintendo had the ds charts and sony said their sales increased 90% since the price cut.

vagrant said:
How did sony's sales increase 90% since the price cut? Hasn't it only been like 2 days?
ya, apparently they're claiming it based on sales per day on amazon.com it was in the feed.

Worst press confrence ive ever seen. They pretty much said, we've got nothing.

The argument about them "Getting serious" about online was pokemon, football, soccer, gutar hero and mario kart. Then most of it was about sales and how people liked the systems. Thats great and all but what do they have planned for the future of the Wii? From what i saw, nothing.

GamerCon said:

The argument about them "Getting serious" about online was pokemon, football, soccer, gutar hero and mario kart. Then most of it was about sales and how people liked the systems. Thats great and all but what do they have planned for the future of the Wii? From what i saw, nothing.

No. Just no. Nintendo have deliberately not said much. its called teasing the audience. If they reveal EVERYTHING then whats left for our imagination? Theres more behind what they said, much more. Worst press conference ever? no where near.

GamerCon said:

I personally found that Nintendo was getting serious about online considering almost every title they talked about had some form of online multiplayer.

You are definitely one of those people who just shouldn't have bought a wii and stuck with the 360.

Back