nintendo media summit

A dude that works for IGN that is at the summit said that Nintendo started off the summit with statistics and third party stuff but they are saving the real first party details for later hopefully today or tomorow we will get something

well, we wont know anyting until the embargo is lifted at 11:00 a.m eastern on friday morning. But matt c. from ign sadly confirmed in his blog that there was nothing on brawl or galaxy. Which probably means no playable demo for brawl...

BTW, LevesqueIsKing said miyamoto played brawl and thought it was almost finished. It was actualled the creator of metal gear solid. ( i think his name is kojima) So, not a big deal. Just thought id correct it.

nic7 said:
well, we wont know anyting until the embargo is lifted at 11:00 a.m eastern on friday morning. But matt c. from ign sadly confirmed in his blog that there was nothing on brawl or galaxy. Which probably means no playable demo for brawl...

BTW, LevesqueIsKing said miyamoto played brawl and thought it was almost finished. It was actualled the creator of metal gear solid. ( i think his name is kojima) So, not a big deal. Just thought id correct it.

sorry about that minor detail :wink: . BTW, does 'there was nothing on brawl or galaxy' imply that there WAS more info on Corruption, or does 'matt' just not find corruption as important as brawl or galaxy, and therefore didnt report its lack of info as he did the other two biggies?

Dude Super Mario Galaxy and SSBB overpower metroid by a mile. Although Metroid is in the top three anticipated titles wit SMG and SSBB but its....number 3

SuppaRoy said:
Dude Super Mario Galaxy and SSBB overpower metroid by a mile. Although Metroid is in the top three anticipated titles wit SMG and SSBB but its....number 3

Although that is the majority of the gaming population opinion, it IS still JUST an opinion.

I happen to think that Metroid without online is better than Galaxy and Metroid with Online would be better than both Galaxy and Brawl. Call me crazy...:cool:

haha, to each his own.

...the user title says it all bro :wink: (and Im not talking about yours)

Oh jaja MP3C > SSBB funny damn its nice to find someone that respects opinions like me i thought u were gonna come back insulting

Well Metroid Prime 3 just about all info was announced(IGN was right about Soul Caliber and Now this)! Galaxy was nothing! Brawl wasn't at the summit but there is the site that updates everyday with new Brawl info.

Well ofcourse they are gonna be saying all the info on metroid prime 3 they already have a release date so they gotta hype it up for sales. For SSBB they are hyping it up even better with the site and prob at E3 they will say something so it will sell way more.

Well, the event has come to an end, and unfortunatly nothing special has been revealed...They're probably waiting till E3 to reveal something new.
If you'dd like to see an overview vid of the event, check this link http://www.ndomain.nl/text.php?id=8051

The site is not in english, but the vid is =D

Thanks to you all for replying to my post !

Back