nintendo media summit

timeassasin

WiiChat Member
Apr 3, 2007
Belgium
Wii Online Code
2012-0808-2458-3758
Hey !

Next week, may 22nd and 23nd, nintendo will be organising a pre-E3 show called the nintendo media summit ( they're not the only game company who do it ; this week was Sony's gamers day). They're probably going to show some new footage from games such as ssbb, super mario galaxy, mp3,...but it's very likely they're also going to announce some new projects ( new wii channels, new games, new controllers,..).

I hope they're going to show some new footage of battalion wars II and some information about the online aspect of the game, I'm really looking forward to it !

It would also be nice if they'dd give us some more information about the mii popularity channel, or announce a new channel ( demo channel ?)

So, what do you guys expect to see or hear next week ?

http://www.n-europe.com/news.php?nid=10436 Check the link for some more information.

Well I hope to hear about those games mentioned and hopefully some new channels are mentioned. It should be interesting.

The industry is expecting lots of big announcements from companies before E3 this year, hopefully a large proportion of them are from next weeks event.

Well we are going to see new Brawl stuff on Monday so that's the 21st

Really looking forwrad to it

Imagine that when the countdown on the ssbb site ends it says "Dont miss tomorows nintendo media summit for new information on brawl" lol

Last edited:
Wouldn't doubt it but it'd only be another day

Well, ign says that some good metroid news will come during the summit and they said that a new project will be unveiled on monday.

Finally some news on somethings from Nintendo. I will keep my eyes on the lookout this week!

my hopes for the new project

1. Mario Kart Wii
2. New IP
3. Pikmin 3
4. Online StarFox
5. Wii Sports 2
6. Next LoZ
7. LoZ MMO
8. New Kid Icarus or Dead Pheonix
9. Yoshi's Island Wii
10. Earthbound Wii
11. They are publishing Orb ( crossbeamstudios.com )

ign also said news about THE BIGS will come out this week

Whats IP and i highly doubt Zelda games but Earthbound Mario Kart and Star Fox are possible in my book.

SuppaRoy said:
Whats IP and i highly doubt Zelda games but Earthbound Mario Kart and Star Fox are possible in my book.

IP is Intellectual Property. Basically a new series/game.

SuppaRoy said:

pretty sure Miyamoto is working on a new LoZ so it's very possible and it would start the consoles flying off shelves if they ever stop

WiiZero said:
pretty sure Miyamoto is working on a new LoZ so it's very possible and it would start the consoles flying off shelves if they ever stop

I wouldnt doubt that they started a new LoZ halfway (or less) through TP. The 'start' of a game proves very little about its production.

Im hoping that they are pulling off a ssbb summer and mp3 fall. Why? Because theyve been expecting ssbb to have online all along. If they flip it, than they are giving mp3 MINIMAL time to perfect online, while theyve been perfecting ssbb's for months now. I REALLY want mp3 to bring a revolution to the way fps's are played.

Back