Little big Planet

Sovieto said:
and im pretty sure its a download like Fl0W was........
LittleBigPlanet will be available as a download (only as a demo from the PS Store) late this year.

However, the full version of the game will be available on Blu-Ray early 2008 :)

i didnt really like it that much i think of it more as getting used to the ps3 but i would'nt buy it if it came out on the wii

con77 said:
i didnt really like it that much i think of it more as getting used to the ps3 but i would'nt buy it if it came out on the wii
Much like Wii Sports and Wii Play were getting used to Wii.

LittleBigPlanet has the potential to be so much more though.

Create your own levels/upload them and share with other users/Play each of the levels online etc etc.

Wouldnt it be good if Wii Play was online? It would have been so much better.

*Chris* said:
Much like Wii Sports and Wii Play were getting used to Wii.

LittleBigPlanet has the potential to be so much more though.

Create your own levels/upload them and share with other users/Play each of the levels online etc etc.

Wouldnt it be good if Wii Play was online? It would have been so much better.

that would be good

say if you did that with wii sports you could make your own sumo wrestling game or archery

The game looks good, graphically and gameplay wise.

Playstation branded games have always had a wide variety genres. If youtube and myspace are any indication, there are ton of people who like to share what they do, so I'm assuming there will be a large audience for this game as well.

And for those who say "Where's the story?" Well, there are such things as creative people in this world who like to make things for people and not just take what is handed to them, like how the game industry has acted for the last twenty or so years.

Anybody think there will be a port to 360? I don't wanna pay $660 plus tax for this, but I do want it.

Back