lol @ halo 3 edition 360

JPJ526

killstr3ak on xbox live
Nov 21, 2007
Michigan
Wii Online Code
5030-0854-5625-1802
that's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.

:ciappa: :ciappa:

halo3xbox.jpg

:yikes:

My Elite console looks pretty slick IMO.

The design here has gone horribly wrong. It looks like vomit from a Grande Meal from Taco Bell.

My Elite Looks Kickass Enough... My Mom's Boyfriend Has That Halo 360 And The Green Is Much Darker In real Life.

Well live it looks cooler and better but the main thing I like is that it has the new 65nm chip, so it runs cooler (not like cool but cold) and quieter.

You know people on WiiChat hate Nintendo fanboys just as much as Sony or Microsoft... *remembers Nfanboy*

toomstone said:
**** colours for a **** game and a **** consol:yikes:
lollercoaster@ fanboyism. i would buy a 360 solely for nhl 08.

It's cool if you're a giant Halo 'zOMG it's kick azz' fan, but I wouldn't have it. I much prefere having my 360 matching my wii ^_^

But it would be cool to have both the Halo 360 and the Halo Zune.

Here's how it was created:

Bill Gates said:
Hmm, how could I make this big chunky piece of crap even better... I know! I'll smear horse crap over it until it is completely caked in it!

*smears*

It's...It's beautiful
True story :yesnod:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Bill Gates
Hmm, how could I make this big chunky piece of crap even better... I know! I'll smear horse crap over it until it is completely caked in it!

*smears*

It's...It's beautiful
lol. I like the gold disc drive. Shiiiiiiiiny.

Why the **** is everyone dissing my console? -_- Lol that's the one I'm getting for Xmas. Saw it irl; I personally like the color scheme, and it looks great in person, imo.
But with the Green and Orange motif, I get why so many people put it down. I like it though.

Back