looking for a clan

MeowMeow19

WiiChat Member
May 26, 2011
send me ur websites and tell a little about the clan. i am 2nd prestige level 31 i think i got hacked so i had to start over my kd is 2.35 so yea

As you can see below, I am the leader of Scarred Delta. You can also see the website below, we are undefeated (1-0, but thats because of some issues we are taking care of). Anyways, we would love to have you in our clan.

I have yet to make a site but I have a group on this site that I could let you peak at. Unlike regular clans [Death2Cowards] or [D2C] is a very strategic clan that focuses on what its players are best at, such as sniping or rushing. We are looking for Officers also, what Officers do in my clan is oversee the members and even get to do some cool stuff. Love to have you, hope to hear some good news from you!

Truth is your going to look at multiple Clans before you decide on 1 that you would like to remain loyal too. So honestly I'm not here to convince you to join ours. Our Clan speaks for itself. And to the guy above me (hehe) lots of clans have strategic squad based combat regimes, so you're not one of few buddy, good (thumbsup) for having the tactical sense to do so.
Good luck in your Clan search bro.

Efficient Killing Machines Clan

ok so even i have looked at some of the clans the have replied to your post 1-0 clan battle record aint great free website ok i guess to me they seem like flybynight clans now on ther other hand EKM is a clan that is 90-5 in clan battles all five loses coming in the early start of my clan we are ranked 41st on the top 100 clans and there are over 400 clan registered we are on gamebattles.com with two teams we have 50+ members and still growing we have an awesome site that i have just redone that we pay for we have sponsors and are working on more just stop by our site and fill out the app to join

http://ekmclan.org

and i agree with the guy above me

Check out the Clan section on wiichat for more clans and what not bro. Hope you find yourself a good clan as well.
Anyway peace and game hard dude!

Back