Looks really complicated...is it?

mattmacnei

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
Ive been watching videos and stuff, it looks really odd and hard considering the gravity thing. It looks really complex and busy.
I love mario and super mario 64 was one of my favorite games ever. is this really that good?
I got it for christmas and Im excited to play it.

Naw, infact its probably the easiest Mario game ever released. For me it was... Alot of people agree that its easy but I duno if it was their easiest.

I thought the gravity stuff was gonna be complex but they made it pretty simple to keep it fun, but they left out the challenge aspect.

Well a lot of people say that once you get the initial 60 stars and go for the extra 60 it gets a lot harder. I agree but I also thought some of the initial 60 were tough. It's not complicated, the only weird thing is running around upside down for the first time. Made me a tad queasy the first time.

I agree that it is very very easy~ but its so fun and worth the experience.

i just wish nintendo would put hard mode in there games~

Nah it's not complicated at all, you'll fall in love with the gameplay, believe me. At first, the gravity thing can play with your mind a bit, but it takes like exactly 2 minutes to get used to it *LOL* Then congratulations on consuming like 3 weeks of your life, every available moment, on a game *LOL* :p

Its not complicated or overly easy either.
Its a good, fun mix of both and leaves you pretty happy after playing it.

Great visuals,gameplay and sound in this game.
You'll be happy on Christmas :lol:

It's actually the first game I ever played where I have crap flying everywhere and somehow I maintain enough to win. When you try and get the final stars you can get freaking tired. It's like Zelda where you feel relaxed, but blink in some scenes and it's a fall to your death. You won't notice the difficulty unless you go for all the stars. I went for the last 20 stars in one sitting, my arm hurts from all that remote flailing.

samXcor3 said:
Well a lot of people say that once you get the initial 60 stars and go for the extra 60 it gets a lot harder. I agree but I also thought some of the initial 60 were tough. It's not complicated, the only weird thing is running around upside down for the first time. Made me a tad queasy the first time.

i actually got the the 4th world of super paper mario tonight. they have you running on all sides of the screen. it's kinda crazy. & made me slightly dizzy. i know it's off topic. but it made me think of it. haven't gotten to open galaxy yet, it's under the tree =[

It's a good challenge, i'll say that, specially the daredevil runs =D

I love the gravity thing, it's great!

The last battle is easier then some of the mini bosses.

i agree the daredevil comets were a nice addition to make it a tad challenging.

I only had a problem getting 100 purple coins in the Toy Galaxy. (took 8 tries)

Its really not as easy as other people say it is, especially in the last half of the game. People just get 60, say that they beat the game and its the easiest thing they've ever done, then throw it away! They'll see the difficulty if they try and get all the Purple Coins....but its really not that hard. Nintendo does need to include difficulty levels in their games...

The only hard thing is 3 hits instead of the usual 6.

then its pretty crazy from there upsidedown, left side up, right side down.

pure wackiness you gotta love

Nope, it's not very complicated, but at times the gravity gets very trippy and wierd, but that pretty much just adds to the whole experience.

Purple Coins?! Ha! Try re-winning the entire game with Luigi. The game has 241 stars (maybe more)!

Back