LOST: Via Domus (the way home)

SensesFail

WiiChat Member
May 6, 2007
Ohio
well it looks fantastic! and it's out in 5 days. i know this board has some lost fans on it so goto youtube and search lost via domus and theres actually some pretty good vids that make the game look great!
ive been waiting for a game i actually want to buy and i thought i would have to wait til apr. to get gta cause i forgot lost was out this month! im buying it on release, even though im still a bit skeptical cause it's 60 dollars, but hopefully i wont be let down.

and if your wondering how gameplay will be it's a story driven survival game.

Let us all know what its like. I for one am a massive fan of lost, and have been watching the trailers on youtube. The graphics look great, the only thing that worries me is the storyline. Also most tv/movie games are rubbish. Hopefully lost will turn that around though hey :yesnod:

Once bitten. Twice shy, I guess:yikes:

brendo said:
Let us all know what its like. I for one am a massive fan of lost, and have been watching the trailers on youtube. The graphics look great, the only thing that worries me is the storyline. Also most tv/movie games are rubbish. Hopefully lost will turn that around though hey :yesnod:

Once bitten. Twice shy, I guess:yikes:
yeah ill do a little review after i play it for a couple hours next tuesday or wednesday.

somthing else came up and ill ned to spend about 50 dollars elsewhere so i might just be renting but im not sure yet. either way ill be playing it next week

^Lol yea I'd rent it...I don't doubt the game...but I'm also not thinking it's gonna be the best...Renting it is a good idea

probably but i tend to have a hard time focusing on one game and beating it in a week because im always playing xbox live or somthing instead.

i went to buy this game today but came back with nfs carbon for xbox, and lair/warhawk for ps3... lol my bad

i didnt see it there so i was like "hey, ill just spend 75 bucks on random used games"

so if somone wants to let me know how it is ill probably rent it in a couple weeks (i think it shipped today and is in stores tomarrow)

It'll probably suck, but I guess I'll check if it's any good. I am a Lost fan, but like brendo said, most TV/movie games are horrible.

Now a GOOD Lost game would be a first person shooter with Oceanic 815 (or 816, something like that) vs The Others. What can I say, I'm a sucker for FPSs

CocoSSBB said:
It'll probably suck, but I guess I'll check if it's any good. I am a Lost fan, but like brendo said, most TV/movie games are horrible.

Now a GOOD Lost game would be a first person shooter with Oceanic 815 (or 816, something like that) vs The Others. What can I say, I'm a sucker for FPSs

Be good if you could play as the others...I would take immense pleasure from shooting sheppard in the head :lol:

Others> oceanic passengers

brendo said:
Be good if you could play as the others...I would take immense pleasure from shooting sheppard in the head :lol:

Others> oceanic passengers
Hurley could be the guy that drives a van into everyone.

you better hope ABC dont see your post, Othwise they will take your idea and use it to create

Hurley's island racing: via domus- limited edition gold platnium edition :)

Back