LoZ TP GC>LoZ TP Wii?

WiiFanFtw

WiiChat Member
Jan 2, 2007
Do you guys think LoZ: TP on Gamecube is better than Legend of zelda on Nintendo Wii? I'm so confused if i should get it on the Wii or Gamecube...

The Wii has different and better controls with the wiimote/nunchuk combo (in my opinion). I'd suggest you get it on the Wii if you're going to get a Wii, otherwise go for the gamecube version if you're not going to bother with it.

yer i thought it was easy to know that the controll method was different! :smilewinkgrin:

this thread shouldnt even have been started, obviously wii! gamecube sucks, itd probly be cool if the controller wasnt so whack.

The GC version allows full camera control which the Wii does not. However, the pointer functionality of the Wii version really enhances the bow aiming and things like that. The graphics are the same, but the Wii version is mirrored from the GC version (making Link right handed on the Wii instead of left handed on the GC). I would go with the Wii version.

Skippy said:
The GC version allows full camera control which the Wii does not. However, the pointer functionality of the Wii version really enhances the bow aiming and things like that. The graphics are the same, but the Wii version is mirrored from the GC version (making Link right handed on the Wii instead of left handed on the GC). I would go with the Wii version.

good choice right handed people are waaaaaaaay cooler than lefties anyway.

Lobstermobster said:
this thread shouldnt even have been started, obviously wii! gamecube sucks, itd probly be cool if the controller wasnt so whack.
Gamecube does not suck thank you very much. I have more Gamecube games than any other system I've owned. Aside from PC. Breakdown for the question. If you liked Windwaker and are scetchy about the Wii-Mote. Go with Gamecube. If you want better sound, graphics, and the use of Wii-Mote get the Wii version. Other than that. Same game. And you can talk poo all you want about the Gamecube controller, but I'll whoop some arse on Soulcalibur II with a Gamecube controller over a PS2 controller any day.

I personally like the Wii version better. But if you want a more traditional controls then get the Gamecube version, but the controls on the Wii is a seller for me, it is alot more fun.

Back