Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Stoukaph

WiiChat Member
Jul 8, 2006
Washington
Wii Online Code
2509-0795-4188-6793
I've argued Luigi's sexuality in a few forums but some people are doubtful. So I give you a fanart picture that I think says a lot about this topic *vomits*. And here is some insites from Kotaku.com:
Kotaku.com said:
I believe we posted some this super-bizarre Mario fan comic a few months ago, with the leatherdaddy-lookin' Super Bros doing all sorts of running and jumping and climbing trees. But this particular pinup I had not seen until I did my daily GayGamer check.

"They have been through the tumbler, eh? So rough n' rugged. Personally, daddies don't do anything for me but I am sure some of you out there are thoroughly enjoying it. I think Luigi kinda likes being bound up. OH, and look at the 'shroom Daddy Mario is holding...a tad phallic?"

But seriously, look closely at Luigi's g-strung crotch. It's flatter than a mannequin. Is this some extra layer of kink, or did the artist just turn his nose up at rendering the bulge? The world may never know.

Attachments

• Delete.jpg
    Delete.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 195
anyway it doesnt care to me if luigi is gay, anyway if he is that means miyamoto or iwata likes gay characters, and i think they dont...

Mr_Stoukaph said:
how do you know that?

You havent seen the luigi/daisy celebrity sex tape?! OMFG everyone has ... you are so behind! It is sooo hot! Luigi is all, "uhn uhn uhn .... im done."

i watched it like 8 times ... in one night.

MY EYES! MY EYEEES! omg, thats just too fugly! :'(. Whoever made this is seriously mentally sick. And I don't think Luigi is gay since Nintendo is aiming for young players too and I dont think a gay character would be a good idea. Not that being gay is a bad thing but..it would just be...wrong...

Luigi isnt gay... he is more gay than mario ... but he isnt gay. Its not like this was drawn by nintendo... it was drawn for a fanbased comic. And whoever drew that is seriously f'ed up in the head...

Maybe people think that cause Luigi's Mansion, remember when he was whispering... and he almost made **** on his pants !!! and maybe thats why people think about Luigi is gay

Ya ya....that's it Arcadium....let's just go w/ that.

(maybe he only keeps Daisy around because since she's so hot it takes all eyes off him and there's less of a chance ppl will think he's gay...she's possibly a slave meant for eye-candy! Think about it....)

ssbb_lover said:
Ya ya....that's it Arcadium....let's just go w/ that.

(maybe he only keeps Daisy around because since she's so hot it takes all eyes off him and there's less of a chance ppl will think he's gay...she's possibly a slave meant for eye-candy! Think about it....)

BLASPHEMY!!!!! GARG!!!!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER, "Think about it...."!!!!!111111

Erm... anyway...

Luigi isnt gay... the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back