Luigi IS in Super Mario Galaxy (Video)

Nice find, glad to see more characters are appearing. I'm sure Luigi will be a great addition to the game. I hope you can play as him rather than have him just stand there and help you (along those lines).

I doubt you can play as him, but it would be cool if he helped you out on that particular level.

If it were up to me, the game would be called Super Waluigi Galaxy. And would consist mainly of Waluigi repeatedly kicking Bill Gates in the crotch.

yeah but the second player dosn't actually play....they just point at stuff and can delay something (like a rock falling on mario) or make it go faster

i hope he has to rescue yoshi and toad too....and maybe even bowser depending on the storyline

face it. waluigi is never going to get his own game..............or be in any non-spinoff game

mushroomedmario said:
yeah but the second player dosn't actually play....they just point at stuff and can delay something (like a rock falling on mario) or make it go faster

i hope he has to rescue yoshi and toad too....and maybe even bowser depending on the storyline

face it. waluigi is never going to get his own game..............or be in any non-spinoff game

I know, but one can always dream...

Anyway, you obviously havn't heard of the Super Waluigi World hack for the original mario games. Some loser spent ages hacking the mario games so Waluigi was the character :lol:

Google it

Fredvdp said:
But Waluigi is a terrible character. :wtf:

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

First person to explain why Waluigi kicks ass gets free rep!

FRuMMaGe said:
:yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

First person to explain why Waluigi kicks ass gets free rep!
As bdly as I qouldn't mind getting some rep...I can't say waluigi is a good character...that would go against all my morals

Can we stay on topic here. Luigi is in ****ing Super Mario Galaxy.

mushroomedmario said:
hmm so did bowser kidnap luigi as well?

or what's teh deal yo

Here is the plot as we know it so far (contains spoilers):

Mario (for some reason) feels like flying around in space for a bit. He randomly flies from planet to planet beating the bejesus out of the innocent inhabitants of each of the said planets. Then Waluigi jumps in and somehow saves the day!

The end.

Back