m-rated (17+)

ganton

sleeps with the fishes
Oct 22, 2006
in your head reputation: 101-24 till next block
Wii Online Code
7927-4585-8292-8959
so i won't to get the godfather right and my dad is ganna let me but the only problem is that it is rated m and im 14 so if i go to buy it then will the guy let me purchase it? does it matter? i am asking causewhen i went to get gta they wouldn't let me ( but i was ten)

any thoughts?

not neccesarily (sorry bout spelling) wen i was 13 and i got 18s all the time
but dont chance it
if you dont look tht age

Just go in and try it...If the first time you fail, try a different cashier....There is always some one who will let you buy it...

Why can't your dad get it?

ganton said:
so i won't to get the godfather right and my dad is ganna let me but the only problem is that it is rated m and im 14 so if i go to buy it then will the guy let me purchase it? does it matter? i am asking causewhen i went to get gta they wouldn't let me ( but i was ten)

any thoughts?

You won't get it, or you want to get it?

well in england they dont really care at all...dont know about america. my Parents bought my godfather, but not becuase i couldnt.

depends on what store you go to. if you have a wallmart or like a chainstore such as target, they MIGHT let you get it. then agian ive seen kids that are 13 and look MUCH older than they appear.

EB games i know for a FACT wont let you get it unless theres some punk kid behind the counter and he/she just doesnt care.

try it, whats the WORST that can happen? they turn you down so what, try another store or just wait for your dad to get it.

and its WANT not "won't"

You can get banned from the store thats what happened to my friend

(though he was trying to get alcohol when he was younger)

nooo not for purchasing games underaged.

alachol and video games are 2 different things lmao. i can understand if gaton is like 5 (although his spelling is telling me he could be 5) and tried to go in buyin this game but hes 13 so it doesnt really matter

they turn him down and thats it. nothing more nothing less. cant call the cops for going in and trying to purchase a game underaged.

cops will tell him to get an adult. hes not stealing it nor is he using a fake id to get it.

gaton you wont be banned from stores for trying

yeah, my friend was 16 and not allowed to buy GTA or something. He was pissed , gave it to his little brother with money, went to a different cashier and got it.....

The_Loose_Cannon said:
nooo not for purchasing games underaged.

alachol and video games are 2 different things lmao. i can understand if gaton is like 5 (although his spelling is telling me he could be 5) and tried to go in buyin this game but hes 13 so it doesnt really matter

they turn him down and thats it. nothing more nothing less. cant call the cops for going in and trying to purchase a game underaged.

cops will tell him to get an adult. hes not stealing it nor is he using a fake id to get it.

gaton you wont be banned from stores for trying

i am fourteen i know that doesn't sound like a big differnce but to me it is cause all the 13 year olds i know suck....

any way's my mom is ganna get it for me when she goes out today

thnx every one

ganton said:
i am fourteen i know that doesn't sound like a big differnce but to me it is cause all the 13 year olds i know suck....

any way's my mom is ganna get it for me when she goes out today

thnx every one

sorry, i just threw in any age there. gotta hand it to me though, i was close ;)

enjoy the game since im playing it now....

i should be packing but alas, i am the worlds BIGGEST procrastinator ill end up waiting till last min where i throw in a whole bunch of clothes that just dont match and over pack AS USUAL of things that i wont even possibly need....happens EVERY vacation lol

my friend said that he went to walmart to buy halo and he was like 12 and they let him get it no questions asked. But since your dad won't let you get it mabee get and uncle or someone who doesn't know about games to buy it for you.

-_- I went all the way into the city just to get The Godfather only to realize it was an 18 and I'm only 16.

So I went all the way back into my town and my sister went and got it for me, (she's 29)

Back