holey crap!

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
ok here's the story.
Yesterday me, my cousin, and dad went to best buy. i got F.E.A.R. I asked when are u guys getting wii's in next. they said tomorrow there will be a huge line and there will be tickets. so i ask my dad if i can go. he said no u cant becuz ur still sick ( im just getting rid of broncitus) so i will. he leaves today at 7:00 am and is ther now (its 8:26 am) HE IS #1 INLINE FOR WII AND THERE ARE 36 OTHER PEOPLE WAITING THERE WITH HIM TO GET THEIR FAMILIES A WII!!!! I M GONA HAVE THE WII! YES! YAY! IM SO GOD DAMNED HAPPY! THATK YOU GOD!!! YES!!!!!

teh frog said:
ok here's the story.
Yesterday me, my cousin, and dad went to best buy. i got F.E.A.R. I asked when are u guys getting wii's in next. they said tomorrow there will be a huge line and there will be tickets. so i ask my dad if i can go. he said no u cant becuz ur still sick ( im just getting rid of broncitus) so i will. he leaves today at 7:00 am and is ther now (its 8:26 am) HE IS #1 INLINE FOR WII AND THERE ARE 36 OTHER PEOPLE WAITING THERE WITH HIM TO GET THEIR FAMILIES A WII!!!! I M GONA HAVE THE WII! YES! YAY! IM SO GOD DAMNED HAPPY! THATK YOU GOD!!! YES!!!!!

Lucky .. I've got to wait until Tuesday - Thursday before I get mine :(.

O u are soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky.My story is,i booked mine at game-stop in Navan right so on thursday they ring "yeah me got da wiis in today".So off me mum went (i was still in school) and when she got there they siad "O sorry everyone this batch was for droughta (an intirerly differint county alltogether)and off they sent em dat day an all!! god i cursed and cursed dat day.But its not all bad coz im supposed to have it affore next month so im happy.CONGRATZ TO U PAL.HAVE FUN!

chain blade said:
O u are soooooooooooooooooooooo lucky.My story is,i booked mine at game-stop in Navan right so on thursday they ring "yeah me got da wiis in today".So off me mum went (i was still in school) and when she got there they siad "O sorry everyone this batch was for droughta (an intirerly differint county alltogether)and off they sent em dat day an all!! god i cursed and cursed dat day.But its not all bad coz im supposed to have it affore next month so im happy.CONGRATZ TO U PAL.HAVE FUN!
OOOOOO man thet sucks ass poopies. ty i will and he might get me warioware:smoothmoves becuz i have him extra money for that game :D

well done frog, i know youve been waitin for a long time lol, becuase you have said so many times. the wii is awesome, youll love it. and i hope you get well soon (bronchitis) :)

chain blade said:

Last I checked this is an English speaking forum. :shocked:

Your dad's a pimp. I had to wait for mine LOL. Worth the wait, plus with some friends. Bottom line tho, Your Dad > All other dads

chain blade said:

good god man. i hope you don't talk like that in real life.

Back