Madden 08

Alot of people don't know this is has online gaming and the obvious not many American Football fans in Europe. Do you know whether you can play people in the US? I'll be having a go later on hopefully after a bit more practice. My username is Woz.

I just bought the game last night and about once every other series right when I snap the ball my QB randomly throws the ball in either direction....usually into the arms of an opposing player. I own Madden 07 and never had this problem. Any ideas?

The game has CRAZY time delays so if you do a motion with it and hike. The game will register this as a throwing motion and throw the ball. EA is currently developing a patch for the delays, etc.

yeh i think i had a game against you earlier dazz i was called merkaba. Really sorry i had to disconnect but someone was at the door. MAybe try again sometime?

joetoe5 said:
I just bought the game last night and about once every other series right when I snap the ball my QB randomly throws the ball in either direction....usually into the arms of an opposing player. I own Madden 07 and never had this problem. Any ideas?

Yes! I have the same trouble also. It leads to many interceptions.

Back