Madden 09 Wishlist

Roadrunner32

WMFL Commisioner
Jan 24, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
5919-7119-9790-6555
Well, by now most of the people who have purchased Madden 08 have realized that it is very dissapointing and Missing many features. We should create a big wishlist and then once it becomes big enough we can email it to EA and maybe they will read it(doubtful). Anyways, I will start of with a few and add some more at a later time.

Madden 2009 Wishlist:
1. Online Leagues/Seasons
2. Online Tournaments
3. Online Minigames (2 vs. 2)
4. Bring Back Create a Team/Player
5. Customizable controls(I hate turbo being the B button)
6. Option to use Gamecube controls (I sometimes get lazy and don't want to use motion controls
7. In a Singleplayer game, the option to turn into third person camera for any player on the field at any time in the game (like superstar mode)
8. Be able to put CB's in at WR, or allow to put anu player anywhere on the field.
9. Voice Chat online
10. Better system for people who quit online. (happens to me anytime I'm winning) I would say suspend their account for an Hour and give them a loss

I will add some more later, please keep the numbering if you post, so the next person who posts put (11. then put comment)

Hopefully we can get a nice list, and come up with cool ideas.

its not super horrible, i think online will be fixed eventually, but it is missing many little features and there are many bugs, I don't know if I would recomend it tho......

If you have that kind of patience then i would wait, but i don't have much patience and I love football so I couldn't wait a year

i dont get why you people play these silly games. theres something called NFL STREET 3 (im pretty sure the third one came out) those games are kickass and give you all the options you can dream of.

11. Along with voice chat, also have chat without restrictions or you know what i mean.
12. On superstar mode, I am a wide receiver and its almost impossible to catch short passes. Instead of doing the strife or backpeddle thing, it does a cut block. I dont like that.
13. Allow two ppl to face computer in minigames. I never really have 4 ppl, but 2 ppl against pc in minigames is fun.

well maybe it's just me but does anyone have trouble getting the def to jump, he either does noting or swats foward and miss, is anyone good at that.
i'd also ask to get rid or counter the drumming the wiimote against the rb. And create a playbook and player and team would be good also.

Sovieto said:
i dont get why you people play these silly games. theres something called NFL STREET 3 (im pretty sure the third one came out) those games are kickass and give you all the options you can dream of.

Whats silly about madden? I think alot of nintendo games are silly but not madden lol. And NFL Street is not realistic and is not currently on the wii. :yikes:

Well I have to still play 08, but if its bad I may pass on it.
Think I should rent it first it seems.

14. maybe add more stuff to superstar so you can live outside football, you know like design your house, maybe have it online so you can talk to your friends using your superstar
15. add a coach mode like the game "head coach" but better

idk what do you guys think

I got 08, and i like it....ya it could use the voice chat and the online mini games and maybe allow you to play with a guest online like strikers....but other than that its a solid game for me. i read about lots of ppl with lag, i have yet to experience any lag online....but i HATE it when ppl quit when ur leading and u do NOT get a win :(

yea its missing a few things in the game, my online has lag with full strength connectivity, i dnt know y. But i had a guy quit on me when i was coming back on him. That sucks. But its a pretty solid game overall

Add hit stick 3.0 were you can take of your helm and hit people repeatedly.

Back