Madworld Discussion

you telling me cant wait till i get me controller and play as Jack and start killing.
is it just me or does Jack look like hellboy from a Far??

Yeah Jack does remind me of Hellboy in a way also. I've been watching some videos on this lately, and my hype for it has gone a bit higher. This could be a day 1 purchase for me, we'll see.

I can't wait for this game! As a matter of fact, I just might buy two copies! Remember, this game is getting great previews by critics all over the net! Be sure to support Project Save Sega by purchasing this game, maybe twice! :D

Keep the heritage. Keep the Dream. :thumbsup:

You're really going all out with supporting Sega, aren't you? :lol:

I'd say buying 2 copies is a bit much, unless you want to give it to someone. :eek:

:lol:

I'm kidding about the 2 thing. But yeah, I'd sell my soul if it keeps Sega from going out of buisness :lol:

Sega Genesis you cant forget about that.! Like you cant forget about Super Nintendo. 'The Oldies' still have those somewhere in some closet just can throw them out.

Last edited:
You're not alone, trust me. I'm not too crazy about it myself, but I hope it will deliver.

Here is me changing my mind:

I am now VERY excited for this game. I still worry for the gameplay. I really hope it isn't as repetetive as No More Heroes.

This game looks so different but in an awesome virtual cocaine infused killing spree kind of way.

I hope it lives up to the hype.

It's a great concept, basically like The Running Man in a stylish videogame form.

I'm certain that Madworld will live up to the hype because the previews have been very positive and pretty much every game that the developers have been involved with has been awesome. I'd guess at the majority of reviews being in the high 8's or mid 9's.

In fact i'm so certain that I think i'm going to go and preorder it this weekend.

I'm certain it will live up to the hype aswell. It's certainly on the must have wii game for 09 list.

Just listened to IGN's podcast and they say that they are playing the finished version. According to them the game is awesome, a fantastic beat em up that is challenging, is the current GOTY that other games are going to have to try and beat (over even RE:5) and if you can afford to buy it but you just rent it instead then you're an asshole! They also said it is key to the future of games on the Wii.

By their enthusiasm it sounds like it is definitely going to be scoring in the high 9's. March 10th just can't come soon enough!

Back