Publisher: Sega
Developer: Platinum Games
Release Date: March 10, 2009

Previews:
IGN - MadWorld Hands-on

Videos:
IGN Madworld Video Page
Gametrailers - Comic-Con Death Press

Thoughts? Expectations? More stuff I should post?

Last edited:
And for those of us in the UK
We get - Less blood, No heads choped off and best of all we get to wait for the pleasure of a game that isnt as gory as it should be

We get - Less blood, No heads choped off and best of all we get to wait for the pleasure of a game that isnt as gory as it should be
Time for me to finally install homebrew so I can import?

This game is probably the only one I'm particularly interested in at the moment.

Time for me to finally install homebrew so I can import?

This game is probably the only one I'm particularly interested in at the moment.
What about that there Tenchu ?
I know theres other Wii games that ive had my bizarre eyes on
Granted from a Tenchu fan bloke perspective they have messed it up (urgh wiimote contorls)

I admire games like MadWorld and No More Heroes because of the art style and humor that goes along with all the over the top gore.

Can't wait for this game!

Looks very promising, excited for its release. Although I'll still be buying Deadly Creatures and House Of The Dead: Overkill first. :D

Madworld is at the top of my most wanted list (along with The Conduit of course). It sure looks great with really stylistic graphics and heaps of gore to satisfy even the most blood thirsty gamer.

Given the pedigree of the developers (Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Resident Evil) I had no doubt that it was going to be good when it was first announced and the previews are backing up that belief so far.

A day 1 purchase for sure.

You're not alone, trust me. I'm not too crazy about it myself, but I hope it will deliver.

Your joking right..... please say you are.

i always debated on whether to get a Wii or not. but after seeing the screen shots and the trailer for MADWORLD. i have to get a Wii. Blood is my favorite color.

game looks Dope.

Am i the only one who isnt psyched at all for this game?? :confused:

Check out IGN's new video preview on Madworld. The one where he kicks around 50 ninja's asses w/ an upcoming big boss fight that's equipped w/ some **** that'll tear your ass up. Then tell me that you're still not psyched.

Back