Mario Galaxy: Cover Mockup

stickey_label

Banned
Jul 1, 2006
Australia
Using the newly released high resolution images from Nintendo I have quickly designed a Super Mario Galaxy cover mockup using a similar design to my SSBB cover mockup, and sonic7's eariler mock as a guide. Here is the mock, and I hope you like it:

smg1db7.jpg

I wish Nintendo would use a simple subtle design for their game case headers similar to mine.

Awesome kina looks better than some of the other mock covers I've seen

Thankyou very much for your encouraging comments everyone :). It's great that Nintendo have released many high resolution images of game logos and screenshots. Hopefully they will provide high resolution SSBB logos and screenshots aswell :).

I SEE A FLAW!!!!! OMG!!! lol anyways, inbetween the E and P in super, should marios pants be showing?

anyways, i just made my own. looks the same as yours but a little diffrent (like i took out the black space thing in the mario galaxys logo but left the stars and i added more stars to the top area) what you think of mine?
mario-galaxys-mockup.jpg

That looks excellent Mitch :), and it's nice how you've positioned mario so that the trail of stars are all visible :). Hopefully the real Super Mario Galaxy cover will look similar.

well the Wii is going for simplicity so i would assume they would keep the first party covers as simple as possable

Back