Mario Kart 8: first patch coming in august 27

FloYdian

Nov 4, 2007
CA
42_Daisy.jpg

map display on the TV screen
3 free Mercedes-Benz karts: GLA, W25 Silver Arrow, 300 SL Roadster
records screen w/ total coins, online win-loss record, character selection rates, etc.
improved online stability
default menu selection following GP changing to next race
last used kart customization added to save
edit others' highlights

some great updates imo.

what do you think?

Besides those, I'd be happier if they were to add a patch for having seperate screens in multiplayer.
P1 gets a whole gamepad, P2+ (up to all 4) get to use the whole tv (with a mini map). Other games have done this. I'm not sure why it hasn't been implemented.

Improved match making also a good idea. There's been times I've just been in a 3-4 player match with no one joining.

map display on the TV screen
records screen w/ total coins, online win-loss record, character selection rates, etc.

WHY THE KARP WASNT THIS **** IN THE GAME ON-RELEASE

free dlc
improved online stability
last used kart customization added to save

Wonderful. Grand to know that Ninty would actively patch their first-party titles, even for a minor thing such as the lattermost addition. Smash 4 just might get patches w00t.

It's good that they are updating and patching their gamesbut I am hardly excited for Mercedes Karts...

Ain't much to be excited over, but 'ey, Ninty was obviously payed to include this in-game advertisement. Comes at no cost to us for Ninty t' get some extra funds to aid their poor monetary performance of late, so 'ey. Long as we ain't gettin' commercial breaks mid-gameplay and no pop-ups when we boot up our system, I welcome this sort of non-intrusive advertising.

... ... ... Though vidya gaem advertisements like this would clearly one day go to hell and end up like DLC.

Back