MARIO KART DOUBLE DASH WITH Wii CLASSIC CONTROLLER???

PAUL7331

MSC CODE-506 909 527 692
Feb 18, 2007
Why the fcuk can I not use it? Have I just wasted my money on this fcuking classic controller? The only reason I wanted it was to play a gamecube version of Mario Kart with it!! HELP!

you need a gamecube controller for gamecube games. classic controller is for virtual console games. so yes you wasted your money.

lolz said:
you need a gamecube controller for gamecube games. classic controller is for virtual console games. so yes you wasted your money.

ahh f*ck!!

Nevermind...I'll probably download Mario Kart 64..That will bring back memories! :frown2:

PAUL7331 said:
ahh f*ck!!

Nevermind...I'll probably download Mario Kart 64..That will bring back memories! :frown2:
You should probably find out more about a product before you buy it. But atleast you have a classic controller.

I've said it once and I'll probably say it a million times more...90% of the people on this forum are plain stupid. I mean really who by now hasn't read up on the VC and the Classic Controllers purpose/function?

I want 4 Classic's so I can Play Mario kart 64 wireless (I dont want wireless Gamecube controllers) There good controllers and hopefully wont break like Gamecube remotes.

MasterJedi2U said:
I've said it once and I'll probably say it a million times more...90% of the people on this forum are plain stupid. I mean really who by now hasn't read up on the VC and the Classic Controllers purpose/function?

Ooh sorry for not being a full on Wii GEEEK like yourself! Surely Nintendo are conning us by saying Gamecube games are compatible but forgetting to tell us that YOU NEED A GC CONTROLLER. Well It certainly does not say that in my UK Wii manual. The Classic controller would work perfect with any GC game, Its an absolute joke.

umm it is pretty basic knowledge that the classic controller only works with vc, and some wii games. It says so on the gamecube packages indirectly to....

Lol if being INFORMED and INTELLIGENT makes me a "geek" then go right ahead if it will make you feel better you dumbass. Before you try and insult me take a look in the mirror. You're the idiot who went out and bought a controller for a game he wasn't sure it would work with. I'm sorry that you can't read or take the time or initiative to find out exactly how you play GC games on the Wii or to find out if the Classic Controller can even be used with GC games. Next thing you know you'll be asking about how to download VC games and how much they cost....

MasterJedi2U said:
Lol if being INFORMED and INTELLIGENT makes me a "geek" then go right ahead if it will make you feel better you dumbass. Before you try and insult me take a look in the mirror. You're the idiot who went out and bought a controller for a game he wasn't sure it would work with. I'm sorry that you can't read or take the time or initiative to find out exactly how you play GC games on the Wii or to find out if the Classic Controller can even be used with GC games. Next thing you know you'll be asking about how to download VC games and how much they cost....

Of Course I can read. All Im saying is that it DOES NOT state in my Wii manual that in order to play an old Gamecube game, you need a GC controller. Ive been through it twice and theres nothing that tells me that! It only states that GC controllers 'can be used' but does not say that they are necessary. End of the day It aint you guys fault, Im just sick of being made to pay out even more money just so that I can play an older game! Hey anyway Ive just downloaded Mario Kart 64 and Im pretty happy with that. All I need to do now is find myself a CHEAP GC controller.

.....yea i was pissed when i couldnt play halo on my wii with my ps2 controller.....ffs kid ur a retard.

You're pretty dense, kid. You should actually go onto multiple forums asking if it works or trustworthy sites like Gamespot before you go buying stuff.

Bloody hell lads! Chill out with the abuse! Ive got an hangover and cant take this sh*it first thing in the morning! Sorry if I offended people..I made a mistake but £15 is not the end of the world! Can we at least be adults about it! :scared:

Back