Mario Kart Wii

Oo yes yes it shall be awesome when it arrives, probably in about 2 years lol. I think they'd be able to design some awesome controls for Mario Kart on the Wii. Fun times!

I'm hoping that the snaking won't be as bad...
And I'm a firm believer that its not much of a skill :)
Yeah can't wait for it :D

:idea: Wonder if there might be a slot for the Miis...

of course theyre makin a mario kart wii. i mean, theres no reason why they wouldnt, and it would only get nintendo richer xD. its already been announced. and it will include online play because it would only make sense if it did and plus, mario kart double dash is online so they have to make this one the same.
same thing for starfox wii; of course ones being made and it just has to have online play.
online wii games:
smash bros brawl
metroid 3
mario kart wii
starfox wii
pokemon revolution

once i have those games, i wouldnt need any other online wii games.

wiiisawesome said:
i meant mario kart ds, i don't think you can play double dash online
No, but you can connect 4 Gamecubes up together and play 16 player over a LAN network. Never tried it myself though.

Would kinda suck if you were stuck in weapons, just waiting for the right moment to throw something decent...

Squall7 said:
No, but you can connect 4 Gamecubes up together and play 16 player over a LAN network. Never tried it myself though.

Would kinda suck if you were stuck in weapons, just waiting for the right moment to throw something decent...

You can play double dash online.

Suavion said:
You can play double dash online.
Well, it's not official though.
http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/features/46565/Play_Mario_Kart_Double_Dash_Online.html
We found a solution. An outfit called the Warp Pipe Project created a way to fool your GameCube into playing online through your PC and broadband connection.

Even cooler, Warp Pipe allows for region-free play. That means you can play against people in countries with different regional hardware and software. Got a friend in Japan? Kick his banana-peel-throwing butt to the curb.
There's a link on there, if anybody fancies trying it out to see how well it works.

Super Sash Bros. Melee is online too, if you're going to count that.

It's deffintly coming eventualy
It will use the Wii Controllers
It will probobly have online

Back