Mario Kart and/or bomberman on Wii?

gspin2k1

WiiChat Member
Jan 7, 2007
Mario Kart is by far my favorite game of the Nintendo game series...and Bomberman (although im not sure if it belongs to Nintendo)..just curious if there has been any rumors circulating or better yet articles about if/when Wii may be getting a bomberman and/or mario kart game?
~G

There's going to be a Mario Kart game. Has it been confirmed? I'm not sure. Plus I haven't heard anything on there being a bomberman game

I agree, Mario Kart is the best of the games in the Mario Series (particularly mario kart 64)

Well Bomberman 93 for Turbo Graphix is out, and just this week Mario Kart 64 was released. I would like to see Super Bomberman 2 though. It's the best one that was released in america, and I'm sure they will eventually release Mart Kart for SNES. But only Nintendo knows for sure.

LOL confusing VC with actual Wii games. My bad.
BTW Bomberman is owned by Hudsonsoft. The Neo-Geo versions they made are awsome, and theres a few on Sega Genesis as well.

Last edited:
Mario Kart is obviously going to be on Wii using controls like Excite Truck.
Which is going to be phenomenal.

Bomberman...There's a possibility but I don't know for sure.
After that crap flop title on the Xbox/360 I don't know anymore.
It was more of a Metroid ripoff than a Bomberman.

i think there is going to be a bomberman. infact, i think i saw a dummy box of one coming soon when i was in town today...

and there will definetly be a mario kart. theres one on every nintendo console (i think)

not on the nes or any gameboy before gameboy advanced but all the rest have a mario kart... neither does the virtual boy but does anyone even remember that

Back