Mario Kart Wii Wishlist

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
I know that mostly everyone's biggest wish for Mario Kart Wii is online play, and I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed that Mario Kart Wii will be online. But, besides that what else do you want out of Mario Kart Wii? I was just playing Double Dash a little bit ago and was thinking why don't they let you do a 4 Player Grand Prix mode? That is one of the major things I think they should change. Let's hear what you guys have to say about what you want the most out of the new Mario Kart for Wii.

If there was voice chat then online play is like sitting in the same room. If not, its just like playing with bots.

maybe everyone should just start adding each other on msn....have web cams with audio installed on them or w.e...and they can watch the other person play...and talk to them...its not that hard to work around that am i right?

people could use teamspeak or ventrilo on PC. Just have ur pc near by and there you go. Each game could have its own channel. Ventrilo and teamspeak work well for PC games

I think it would be awesome (unlikely) if there was a create your own race track. And after you create them, you could share them online and play your friends tracks.

There is nothing quite like a Mario Kart race or battle against humans. In race mode I find the AI annoying against the computer player so if you could have 4 humans on your Wii and anthoer 4 online it would be great.

Even if theres no voice chat whatsoever, online is nothing like playing against bots. The other karts would still be human controlled... i.e. they react differently to how predictable, and cheating, bots do.

Plus, aslong as theres some sort of ladder system that always provides incentive to play. Competition makes it so much more fun than playing against bots. Voice chat would just be a bonus.

OK, but we can all agree that online play is the most important thing that the Mario Kart series needs. What are some other ideas that you would like to see in Mario Kart.

Teh tripple red shells in battle mode woowoo

Nah, should be Mario Kart 64 in better gfx, no worthless additions ;) Online Multiplayer is NOT a worthless addition

Online play confirmed?

When did the game get confirmed properly. . .

It's not official yet, but they will probably announce it on E3. VERY likely.

thinking why don't they let you do a 4 Player Grand Prix mode?

ive been frustrated about that since the game came out, i'd love to see 4 player Grand Prix mode

and yes online play is far overated, everybody just thinks its cool, becuase of Xbox live, and just the ingenuity of it in general, however playing with 3 of your friends in the same room screaming at eachother and having a blast is what its all about i say

Another thing that could be added or even made a seperate game later would be something I would call Mario Kart Adventures. It has the same plot/storyline as Diddy Kong Racing. You pick one player to race as and you collect stars or whatever just like balloons in Diddy Kong Racing. You advance through different levels, then the final boss is Bowser. You have other level bosses you have to race too. Like Boo could be one of them. What do you guys think of that idea, I think it would be amazing Diddy Kong Racing was one of the best games in my mind.

dreamcastninja said:
Online play is way over-rated. It's much better having living people to play with :)

I wouldn't say its over-rated at all. People love doing it because it allows huge matches at anytime. Problem with no online is splitscreen and arranging plans for 4 people to come to your house (if that be the case)

I mean yeah, its fun with people in your house, in its own respects.

But so is online and i wouldnt say its over-rated

ALSO:

Need to keep Rainbow Road

and possibly have some levels corrispond to Super Mario Galaxy.

you know, just as 64 corresponded to Mario 64 and DoubleDash corresponded to Sunshine. in the ending sequence anyway.

Back