Mario Kart: Double Dash?

i gotta say im abit skeptical bout this whole motion sensered steering thing, doesn't look as if it will be any better than the traditional console steering setup.. possibly worse? but everyone seems to be saying it works & feels good so i wil remain optimistic & rent a racer when i get a wii & see for myself. hopefully nintendo will prove me wrong :D

The motion steering sucks! That would kill Mario Kart. Some games you just want to be left alone. This includes Mario Kart. I would also like it to be an option that can be turned off. Like when Metroid Prime 3 comes out. I will want to play that for hours but wont be able to because my arms will get tired.

are you like.. some big fat dude or something? if your arms get tired, take a lil break, stretch your legs, go make a cup of tea, come back & its all good :D anyways i hear if your sitting down, its not all that knackering at all

In Call of duty 3 you do some driving using the wii remote and nunchuck. It is so much fun and I like it better then a regular controller.

all_eyez_on_me_88 said:
are you like.. some big fat dude or something?

If you really want to see me here ya go.

617847627_l.jpg

615034367_l.jpg

And yes that is a screw in my forearm. I broke my arm in an armwrestling tournament.

Nothing to say now All eyez? No stupid childish comment?

Last edited:
so... you enter arm-wresting tournaments yet you get tired from holding a 2 ounce remote..:idea:

please

64 was great for it's time but double dash was also equally as good for the cube

Nintendocam said:
Yeah, In the N64 Mario Kart Desert area, sometimes I would just chase the train...

:lol: I used to do the very same thing! Also I would jump off the ramp at Peach's Royal Raceaway and crash into the mountain and watch my racer tumble down. Toad was the funniest...or Peach "Aieeeee!" xp

Double Dash is fun...but it doesn't measure up to Super Mario Kart or Mario Kart 64 in my own opinion. ;)

Mario Kart double dash rules, I've played it 2 or 3 nights a week with my friends for 3 years and we still aren't bored of it.

Nintendocam said:
I still haven't beaten the All-cup Mirror and unlocked the Golden car with the Alt. background.:mad5:

You're not missing much, the golden car isn't all that special...I thought it would atleast have one special feature besides being shiny...ooo shiny.

Back