Mario Kart looking and sounding disapointing

there is this thing called an opinion you displayed yours that dosent mean we share the same opinion

sremick said:
If you save X amount of energy/time typing in "chatspeak", the reader has to spend 3X the amount of energy/time deciphering it. While plain English allows the eyes and mind to smoothly ride right over the words without potholes or speedbumps. Because of this, it's rude... and that's why people get offended.

It's people like you who have contributed to most kids not having a clue as to the difference between "your" and "you're", or there/their/they're, as evidenced by Wiichat posts.

Hey, here is a solution: learn to read in "chatspeak". After all, is this not WiiCHAT.com? YOUR the only person whose ever bitched at me for not using proper grammar. Don't tell me that it's my fault that kids are too stupid to get help to learn the difference between different words. You're so uptight! You need to get laid!

sremick said:
If you save X amount of energy/time typing in "chatspeak", the reader has to spend 3X the amount of energy/time deciphering it. While plain English allows the eyes and mind to smoothly ride right over the words without potholes or speedbumps. Because of this, it's rude... and that's why people get offended.

It's people like you who have contributed to most kids not having a clue as to the difference between "your" and "you're", or there/their/they're, as evidenced by Wiichat posts.

Thank you! I hate looking at ur, r, b, and sk8 etc. Its not "chatspeak" its shitspeak and I usually block those who use it. I mean they're usually around 8 years old and you can never carry a decent conversation with them.

As for MKWii, it looks cool esp. with the motorbikes.

Last edited:
Skorp said:
Has nobody played NFS Carbon or Excite Truck using tilting to steer? I love it and it works well.

I own NFS Carbon and while I do enjoy it a lot, the fact that NONE of the control schemes allow you to drive without using motion sensing of some sort pisses me off.

The only scheme that doesn't ENRAGE me is the one where you steer with the analog stick and tilt the wiimote to accelerate and brake. And even that sucks.

Too gimmicky.

linuxghost said:
Also, fun fact: girls using "u" and "ur" in text messages or on AIM causes me to dislike them almost immediately.

Anyone using them makes me want to get a gun put my hand into the screen coming out of their screen and BOOM HEADSHOT!!

OK, you guys win. It's not worth arguing over anymore. You guys can keep on talking about grammar, but I'm not wasting my time anymore. L8er! LOL

It has nothing to do with being an English major.

It's more about being sick of seeing your native language get absolutely ****ing decimated by complete and utter morons.

linuxghost said:
It has nothing to do with being an English major.

It's more about being sick of seeing your native language get absolutely ****ing decimated by complete and utter morons.

But you suck.

keenydajew said:
i for one agree with u. however, i think that the graphics r betr than every1 is making them sound. but 1 thing u also cant deny is the gameplay is going 2 be awesum... i think that they should have an option for 2 or 1 people per car... but w/e...

I can't even read this.

lolaw3sum dood.... :wtf:

linuxghost said:
I own NFS Carbon and while I do enjoy it a lot, the fact that NONE of the control schemes allow you to drive without using motion sensing of some sort pisses me off.

The only scheme that doesn't ENRAGE me is the one where you steer with the analog stick and tilt the wiimote to accelerate and brake. And even that sucks.

Too gimmicky.

Mario Kart will have the option for whatever you want. But I still think tilt steering is intuitive and surprisingly sensitive enough. I don't really find the tilting gimmicky at all. Perhaps some of the other setups in NFS seem gimmicky and I won't argue that.

Mario Kart will be great. I'll buy it despite whatever review rating it may get (im guessing around 80%). Past MKs did not have outstanding graphics and were not highly rated by reviewers but they were always fun to play and thats what really counts.

If you expect more than that from a Mario Kart game then you are bound to be disappointed.

raisinghelen said:
Mario Kart will be great. I'll buy it despite whatever review rating it may get (im guessing around 80%). Past MKs did not have outstanding graphics and were not highly rated by reviewers but they were always fun to play and thats what really counts.

If you expect more than that from a Mario Kart game then you are bound to be disappointed.

that's so true

Back