Mario kart or SSBB

jjrules352

Mario Kart here I come!!!
Sep 1, 2007
france
I have only played the game cube version of Super smash bros once for about 10 minutes and frankly I did not find it great, all the people who r saying that SSbb is goin to be the best game ever on the wii wat r u bassing your beliefs on:
-the GC version
-or the official website
I am not saying that this is not going to be a great game (i will almost certainly buy it) im just wondering wy hardly anyone is geting syked about Mario kart wii like I am!:crazy:

Because theres a lot of die-hard fans for ssbm out there. The game is going to just as good as mario kart of super mario galaxy.

I thinkg galaxy is going to make a bigger impact than ssbm. It has an even bigger fanbase. Maybe mario kart as well. If its done right. A lot of mario kart fans got disapointed with double dash

cause mario kart wii isnt really as exciting as brawl. mario kart, all you gotta do is race & win. but in brawl, you get to fight your opponent, use items, final smash attacks......its jus way better than mario kart wii........but hey, dont get me wrong, im still getting both, but im lookin forward to brawl more than mario kart

I must have played 200hours of mario kart double dash it has Enormous replay value and about a 100 times more online. People would probably say the same about SSb though

I'm excited for it because of both meele and the website.

If you've spent so much time on smash bros like me and many other people have you already have a kinda feel for what it will be like.

Really they're essentially the same, ignoring the acutal game differences there both two well loved game series' that now are going to have online (Yes Mario Kart:DS but wel ignore that....). But I'd have to lean towards SSBB as my pick because I'm not a big fan of racing games, even though Mario Kart is unlike any other racing game. As for why I'm excited, I've always liked Smash Bros and Brawl looks super freakin awesome :thumbsup:

^thats not the kuestion i am just wondering wy peopl r so syked about the game

I am looking forward to both.
And so far both are actually getting Wii owners to drool, because both have online features.

Both should sell well, but Brawl also has the Christmas edge though.

I'm excited about both for their fun play, and great announced online play. While I favor Super Smash Bros. series over Mario Kart, I'm still excited about Mario Kart Wii. I think people aren't as pumped for it, is because Brawl is coming out first, and Mario Kart doesn't come out for another while.

you'd have to play it for more than 10 minutes to like the game

That goes for any game usually, because you have to learn to play etc

BUY BOTH!

Brawl will have destroyed both Galaxy and Mario Kart in sales before the end of 2008...maybe not at first, but once it gets circulated around that this is the best game every created by Nintendo...that's when the sales will sky rocket...exactly what happened when melee came out. At first some people were excited to get the game and it had an average release when it came out, but then more people found out about it's greatness and it sold like crazy...I mean it had a $50 price tag for over three years...that's pretty damn amazing IMO

Back