Mario Kart Wii Release Date? UK?

Tyleer

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2007
I've Been Looking Everywhere For A Offical Release Date For Mario Kart Wii In The Uk And I Just Get 'Spring 2008' Does Anyone Know The Offical Release Date For It? Thaankss :)

Ah. I couldn't find anything either. I am going to take a guess and say it will be delayed until summer.

I don't think so.^^^

Summer would be too much.

I mean, Brawl is coming out earlier man...

They should've had enough time to complete MK Wii when spring comes...

It does have a release date, and it's not summer. It has officially been announced by Nintendo that Mario Kart Wii will come out in Spring time. So maybe around Brawl, or some time afterwards.

I bet it will come out in either May or June, probably increase their summer sales by a few million with tons of Wii-owners off from school breaks (and senior Wii owners recovering from their breaks).

I'd be very surprised if we got this before August 08.. And for the UK-ers.. November 08. (Of course, I also thought it was ridiculous that people thought Brawl would be released in 07.. but what do I know?)

Last edited:
What's making me mad isn't really that they have no release date; it's that fact that the last time they released information on it was way back in JULY! I really want to get some gameplay videos, or at least pictures, or something!

yea I do to I really want to see a new video or a demo

Well, when I went to Mexico this past december, I bought a Magazine named Club Nintendo.

The Magazine had super insights to MK Wii.

It looks really really smooth.

Peach has a Motorcyle man... a MOTORCYCLE.

Back