Mario Kart

mmurrow

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
Mario Kart will come packaged with the wii wheel or whatever they decide to call it right? will you have to have 2 wheels to play 2 player or can you just use the wiimote by itself? i would love this game but i dont want to have to buy 4 steering wheels just to play multiplayer.

i dont know why you'd need the wii wheel. it's jsut really to make it more like driving a real kart or whatever. it'll prolly also support the wiimote by itself. do you know if it has a rough release date?

i think its just awkard using the wiimote to drive but a little bit less on the driving wheel. Anyone know if you can use the gamecube controllers on this one?

all i know about the release date is that it should be during the first quarter of 2008, i would guess that it will be delayed at least once... but hopefully not. my best prediction is early march.

I'm sure that you won't need the Wii Wheel to play multiplayer. As far as release dates, I've heard that it was to be released on New Year's Day.

no, the wheel thinger is a gimmick so you feel more confterble while playing it, you will be able to play with ur fiends with out the need for other steering wheel thingers

the wheels for wii motes have been out for a long time now, and they are nice, but not necessary. just another thing to put on the shelf if you ask me.

^ are you talking about the wheel that came grand turismo 4, cause if you are, i think that they are diffferent

The wheel seems very small, and I just hope it comes free. if I have to pay extra, it's ridiculous.

Just use controllers for the game.
Wii wheel for if you ever end up playing alone, although that seems unlikely with that game.
Although I am sure you can buy the Wii wheel separate if you wanted to.
Kinda like how you can buy those lame Wii sports things.

Back