Mario party 8/ RE4

Mongrol

Jack Krauser=God
Jul 15, 2007
St.Helens, UK
Ok so im getting zelda with my wii but i may be able to get another game, so what should i get Mario party 8 or Resident Evil 4-Or any other rly good games i havnt heard of, thanks.

Last edited:
well, if you want a multiplayer game, i'd go w/ mario party eight i guess. i'd rather get re4.

another game you could get is redsteel, it's a pretty good game to get when you first get ur wii.

Personally I'd get RE4 for as the longevity will be far greater, although MP8 could be quite fun if you have a few beers and mates round. Depends what you want really as they're very differant games.

If you're playing alone I would go for Resident Evil 4. Otherwise I would go with MP8. Basically MP8 is better if you tend to have friends over to play it with. Another option would be to go out and rent both games and decide which one you like better.

Or you could have fun with searching about other Mario Party 8 threads and Resident Evil 4 threads. Personally I like the sound of that. No need to combine the two, no excuse for not searching.

CantGetAWii said:
Or you could have fun with searching about other Mario Party 8 threads and Resident Evil 4 threads. Personally I like the sound of that. No need to combine the two, no excuse for not searching.

hahaha you act like people should figure things out for themselves!!! :lol:

oh wait, maybe they should. :frown2:

Well, I have both and RE4 is the best single player game.
Mario Party 8 is amazing fun when you have some friends around.
It all depends on what you're looking for..
In my opinion they're both very fun!:yesnod:

supanova said:
No, he is just acting like a complete dick.

Not everyone nerds themselves on multiple forums on the internet.
haha right on, there are too many people on here that think they are god's gift to the interweb

supanova said:
No, he is just acting like a complete dick.

Not everyone nerds themselves on multiple forums on the internet.

Wow, that was great, sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the only forum I am on. Nice try though, also, Tortilla was being sarcastic, but you failed to see that, just like you failed with the forum joke.

CantGetAWii said:
Wow, that was great, sorry to burst your bubble, but this is the only forum I am on. Nice try though, also, Tortilla was being sarcastic, but you failed to see that, just like you failed with the forum joke.
how can u tell sarcasm by reading text lol you must be magic!

id go with re 4 if you only have one remote and if you have 2-4 wii remotes get mario party 8. i personally like re 4 more, but thats just my opinion.

I am thinking of getting RE4, I have the gamecube version and it is fun, but I heard the Wii version is a lot better. If your friends don't come over that often then get it, but if you like playing mutiplayer then get Mario party 8.

Back