Mario Party 8 Release Date Changed!

tek0509 said:
hey everyone,

I just got my Wii this sunday, got my ticket at 6am at Target!! Anyway thats just to explain why this is my first post.

This is what I just saw... http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=230005

It's showing a pre-release of 6/1 now instead of the 3/1. I don't know how much we can trust ebgames but I guess its somewhat of an estimate. I must say I am pretty pissed about this too. My roomates and I have been waiting for MP8 before I even got the system. Hopefully the upgrades will be worth it.

GREAT INFO!!! it gives us a clue of that its probably going to be released arround June. Thanks for that information.

Also, Welcome to the formus mayne! we need more people like you!

Never trust shop sites like ebgames, they have the release date of SSBB as 6/1. They know no better than we do, only Nintendo know when it will be released, wait for word from them.

surprisejimmy said:
id rather have games be delayed than be released before they're done

climbatiz said:
well, id rather wait for a complete game than buy a half-a** one. I work my a** off for that 50$ and i want it to go to good use! :nono:

exactually like i said. and i KNOW 6/1 isnt the official date, but it gives us an IDEA that its nothing b4 that and something simmular to that!

Mine says Q2, 2007, also.

Maybe they said, "Hey.. Let's put online on this bad boy. IT'LL PRINT MONEY!"

And I shall get it and bask in its glorious online play... After... SSBB... And.. Blazing Angels... And...

i agree its a perfect game for online play so why not push back the date to add that. and for those of you who are complaining about nintendo giving a date then changing it here is what i have to say. Have you ever made a videogame its not easy and sometimes bugs pop up or they have a good idea and need more time to fix it. and well i would rather have a bug free game and a game thats been worked hard on than a half assed game that sucks

Category: Action
Players: To be determined
Release Date: Mar 05, 2007
Publisher: Nintendo

For some reason its changed back to march 5th for me now? I hope that Q2 date was just a typo or something. I really need another game besides Sports and Zelda.

I don't think it's march 5 , because they're would moer talk about it (like sonic at the moment). I hope they take a little more time and add online

^yeah. the guy at gamestop told me it was in june. not sure when, i think it was 8..wasn't really paying attention, but at least i got it reserved.:ihih:

lol, I'm pretty sure if it is pushed back, it will be to include online capabilities, as online development kits were distributed, and the game was almost ready to be launched, they must be delaying it to include online features.

Back