Mature Games?

hotwaterbrogden

Master Commander
Dec 26, 2006
NJ & MA
Wii Online Code
1389-6918-7920-6415
I understand that nintendo tends to make non-mature games without a lot of blood violence, etc. but are there any games that have been pressed that are mature and just brutal like a gears of war, or gta, etc.

hotwaterbrogden said:
I understand that nintendo tends to make non-mature games without a lot of blood violence, etc. but are there any games that have been pressed that are mature and just brutal like a gears of war, or gta, etc.
Call of Duty 3, Red Steel and maybe Tom Clancy's Double Agent?

Riviet said:
Call of Duty 3, Red Steel and maybe Tom Clancy's Double Agent?

Splitercell is the only one out of those that is rated M.

And GTA coming to Wii is just a rumor.

I never heard GTA coming to Wii? How big of a rumor is it? How big of a chance do you think there would be of it coming? That would kickass! Its just what the Wii needs to make it perfectly well-rounded.

GTA has already appeared on the GBA, I think if the $$$ is right we could possibly see GTA on the Wii.

The Wii is getting a Resident Evil game, which will most likely recieve an 'M' rating.

Jesse said:
GTA has already appeared on the GBA, I think if the $$$ is right we could possibly see GTA on the Wii.

Oh boy, first parents complained about the content of GTA, now they're going to have a field day when kids start simulating kicking the crap out of a hooker with a golf club. Dang irresponsible parents letting kids buy that kind of stuff :rolleyes:

But yeah, so far I only know of Godfather. Already saw a vid/ad of a guy headbashing numerous victims using the wiimote + nunchuck.

That's a bit different. I don't really look at GTA and GTA II (The 2d top-down view ones that are actually on nintendo systems) the same way as GTA III and up.

Last edited:
Back