Medal of Honor Heroes 2

wii_honor said:
How do you communicate on MOHH2?I hope it isnt clicking on letters lol
If you're thinking headset...don't because Nintendo still has no headset for online chatting. It's too bad because it would really add to the experience in Medal of Honor: Heroes 2. Despite that, the game is still the best for the Wii's online roster.

EDIT: Also, I hope I answered your questions from your PM.

In my opinion: Super Mario Galaxy and Medal of Honor Heroes 2 are the top two games for the Wii at this very moment. Enjoy

Chewy said:
What are you talking about?

how can i make this more clear. you push the "1" button and then you use the Dpad to push left or right to choose a phrase. there are phrases like "need backup" or "move out" or even "enemy spotted".:yesnod:

No doubt, MOH:H2 is the way to go. I haven't stopped playing it since I got it this morning. Well, of course I had to plug up this new USB keyboard to my wii and type this, but MOH:H2 kicks butt!

I have a few questions:
First, I am concerned about online. I really want to play it, but I am not that good at the game yet and I don't wanna suck horribly.
Also, The Wii Zapper is hard to hold in a position where all the essential buttons are within easy reach. Do you all usually use the zapper or just use elite controls. How do you hold it?

This is really exremely nooby, but how do you crouch? Yea, the D-Pad bottom isnt crouching me. . .its not working. . .

Last edited:
^ i use the elite controls because the zapper controls feel wierd. anyway to crouch you push the bottom side of the dpad.

^oh wait your using the zapper. i thought you were talking about the elite controls. ill have to check the zapper one for you.

EDIT:if my memory is good today i believe you have to push the "c" button

Last edited:
I just got this game today and it is pretty fun. I'm surprised that the online works so smoothly. The only downside is that if you have played Call of Duty 4 this game's experience will be slightly decreased. I love my Wii, but I've played CoD4 on my friends 360 and its amazing.

I use the Zapper for all modes (campaign, arcade, online). Works fine for me. I have the sensitivity maxed. You don't need the top wiimote buttons EXCEPT for the side d-pad to change weapons. In campaign/multiplayer mode, you tap the C button to crouch or stand. Pressing Z while crouched lets you peek over or lean around obstacles. and raises the gunsight. (In arcade mode, you crouch by pressing the nunchuk joystick towards you.)

BTW, all controls are described in the MANUAL and in the online tutorials. Check them out. :yesnod:

Back