Metal Slug!

Xepher__

Stepmania God
Nov 21, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
0529-9620-6806-4914
So I tried some metal slug online today, and I also tried emulating metal slug X onto my computer, and WOW, fun as hell! Its hard to, and the levels are pretty damn long. Does anyone have the Wii compilation? Im thinking about getting it in the next few days, I think it would be a blast to play in 2p with friends.

Xepher__ said:
So I tried some metal slug online today, and I also tried emulating metal slug X onto my computer, and WOW, fun as hell! Its hard to, and the levels are pretty damn long. Does anyone have the Wii compilation? Im thinking about getting it in the next few days, I think it would be a blast to play in 2p with friends.
Yeah I've played some of them w/ emus. It doesn't come out til 2mrrw though for Wii.

Xepher__ said:

Welcome to the world of Metal Slug, my avatar is from the very games you played. Metal Slug is truely awesome and the Wii compilation deserves to be in your Wii collection.

Currently I'm playing Gunstar Heroes (VC) which is said to be the basis that all side scroller action ones try to follow as an example. OMG the Bosses in this game is hard as heck too.

Anyways getting back on topic, I know once I have money I'll be getting this compilation. I only played 3 of the Metal Slug games, which mean there are 4 others I yet to try.

P.S. Xepher, you still haven't registered me back yet.

Metail slugs better in multi
But ive never had the cance to play Gunstar heros (Better than MS) in multi
but played all (even the Neo geo poket ones yes I own one) of them

Darkprinny said:
Metail slugs better in multi
But ive never had the cance to play Gunstar heros (Better than MS) in multi
but played all (even the Neo geo poket ones yes I own one) of them

Gunstar Heroes is basically the same thing as Metal Slug, however it was out before Metal slug was. From reviews I've read online, it seems like some people think Metal Slug games are harder, which I disagree with, because I think Gunstar Heroes is a harder game, the bosses are hard to defeat. I'm having trouble just getting past the second stage. lol. I just wish I had someone to help me beat it haha. (2nd player)

I agree having another person play with you is a lot funner in pretty much any game.

Oh, I was under the impression that the game was already out, because when I checked EB games two days ago it said ships within 24 hours/ or whatever it usually says.

Do you think this game is going to be hard to pick up?

Xepher__ said:
Oh, I was under the impression that the game was already out, because when I checked EB games two days ago it said ships within 24 hours/ or whatever it usually says.

Do you think this game is going to be hard to pick up?

Probably not, it might be because its been a while since SNK released a compilation of all 7, I believe the last Metal Slug was on PS2 and it was only one of the games and it sold for like 50 bucks. You're getting an awesome deal of 7 for 39.99

Dude if you like Metal Slug, you gotta check out Gunstar Heroes on VC than, its friggin awesome as hell!

I love both Metal Slug and Gunstar Heroes

xbandaidx said:
Dude if you like Metal Slug, you gotta check out Gunstar Heroes on VC than, its friggin awesome as hell!

I love both Metal Slug and Gunstar Heroes

I will but is it worth getting one if you have the other? or do they differ enough?

WiiLink said:
I will but is it worth getting one if you have the other? or do they differ enough?

I say in challenge they differ, as well as the pace of the game. The bosses in Gunstar heroes are insane to beat. It took me a close to 2 hours to beat the second stage of the game.

I personally think they are both worth it. IGN happens to think Gunstar Heroes (9/10) is worth it as well.

I wouldnt buy Gunstar...Considering I can emulate it for free in about 2 minutes. I used to play online with my friend, and after a day or two, we had enough skill and teamwork to take the game down easy, although it was very fun.

Xepher__ said:
I wouldnt buy Gunstar...Considering I can emulate it for free in about 2 minutes. I used to play online with my friend, and after a day or two, we had enough skill and teamwork to take the game down easy, although it was very fun.

I don't emulate anything on my computer unless I actually have a legal copy of it.

Back