Metroid Prime Corruption release date Aug 20 (Official)

I_Dont_Know859

Hoo-ah!
Aug 29, 2006
U.S.
Wii Online Code
2253-9251-9851-5765
Wii
July 30 Mario Strikers Charged Nintendo
Aug. 20 Metroid Prime 3 Corruption Nintendo
September Battalion Wars 2 Nintendo
Aug. 14 High School Musical: Sing It! Disney Interactive Studios
Aug. 14 Madden NFL '08 EA
August Tiger Woods PGA Tour '08 EA
August Space Station Tycoon Namco Bandai
August Brunswick Pro Bowling Crave
August Dave Mirra BMX Challenge Crave
August Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection Crave
September Brothers in Arms Ubisoft
September Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal Warner Bros.
September George of the Jungle Crave
Fall Boogie EA

http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=12200

Doubt that is true but it is Nintendo then again they say a lot of stuff that isn't true

I njust got the new and yeah it's true!!!!! I figured that's why Halo 3 was dated in september. I can't wait foe this game let's all hope foe online play for if so halo will be a thing of the past!!!!

*cough* where is SSBB?

But oh well, at least there is a date for Metroid, BWii and Brothers in Arms

Iwata said like 2 weeks ago that Galaxy and Brawl are in Sept/Oct range.

Galaxy is definitely in October. Brawl is still a little unknown. I would say Sept, just to keep the games a month apart.

Who cares about Brawl I personally wouldn't care if the didn't release Brawl.Metroid Prime 3 is that the release date for North America if yes Euro got the bad deal with Strikers because we get it on the 30th of July then on the 20th we get MP3!!!!!

Are we going to have to wait till this game comes out and look on the back to see if there is online multiplayer? for a game that comes out in 2 month, i think we should know by now

zephyr1080 said:
Are we going to have to wait till this game comes out and look on the back to see if there is online multiplayer? for a game that comes out in 2 month, i think we should know by now
Might want to buy a new calander...

I thought this game would come after SMG because they'd add online... Guess not.

This gamer is going to be online Nintendo is going to do anything to blow sales.Metriod Prime 3 was supposed to be out on launch but it was pushed back to add online and stuff. If anyone is interested in starting a tourny with me just PM me ok.

Sarai_132 said:
This gamer is going to be online Nintendo is going to do anything to blow sales.Metriod Prime 3 was supposed to be out on launch but it was pushed back to add online and stuff. If anyone is interested in starting a tourny with me just PM me ok.

lets wait till onlines confirmed to start that up...

Im positive that this game is going to be online. Hunters for DS was online so I 100% sure the Wii's MP3 will be online too.

Back