metroid prime (gamecube) question

TortillaChip520 said:
you know, if u just hold the fire button down, u can fire a regular shot of the special weapons if ur out of ammo...

metroid prime 2 is a great game, i recomend it, especiallly if you plan on geting #3

yea mp2 was great!!! it makes u use your mind~!!

24forlife said:
yea mp2 was great!!! it makes u use your mind~!!
:yesnod:

ok now im at the magma place (i don know its name) and i keep coming to the ice place so my question is am i suspoosed to be at the ice place or agma place its so confusing but i love puzzle games

zeon9881 said:
:yesnod:

ok now im at the magma place (i don know its name) and i keep coming to the ice place so my question is am i suspoosed to be at the ice place or agma place its so confusing but i love puzzle games

I think you shouldn't ask too much about the game since you haven't even reached 10% of the entire game(I believe). You should enjoy the puzzle.:crazy: GO to ice, but if you can't proceed, go to magma place, if you still can't proceed keep wandering around until you find a key. That's the type of puzzle metroid prime is offering. If you can't handle this, metroid 2 will give you a huge headache.

XD i actully found out like 10 mins ago i just decided to search the magma place and then go to ice place

my reasons for this are 1

because i still didnt get grapple beam so i just thought if i search the mag ma place i might find it

Back