Mgs4?

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Now that we find out MGS4 will NOT be a PS3 exclusive. What do you suppose the chances of it coming to Wii are? Slim I'd say, but we can hope :)

EDIT
My bad. MGS4 was confirmed today as a PS3 exclusive. I was reading two articles, back to back, and thought that the one about MGS4 was new info. I went back to it and it was actually dated a month ago. ewps.

Last edited:
With Snake being in SSBB, why not =P. But i highly doubt it would happen, or even be talked of.

Right. I didn't even think of that fact that Nintendo already has the license to use Snake in one of their games, so it's not like Nintendo and Konami don't get along. I mean....I guess it's just wishful thinking.

I realized that I used "frankly" twice in very close proximity in my first post.....and I apologize for that.

it could be but

did you watch the PS3 on E3?

lol..

you didnt see much of anything good

the new psp star wars was nothing..

I presume that Konami is already far into making this game, and I'm almost certain that the game has very nice graphics. So changing all of that will be to hard. Oblivion was rumored to come to the wii, but it would be like making the game all over again.

But..It would be smart if they released it..MGS4 would sell tons on the wii since snake is in Brawl and Wii's are selling like hot cakes now. Also the MG series have been successful on nintendo platforms.

*shrugs*, highly doubtful.

wait.....uhhhh. I had just read another article dated today that it was no longer and exclusive....Hrm...lemme go digging.

OH DAGNABBIT! my damn brain got me all messed up again. I was reading two articles back to back and mistook the MGS4 one for having a July, 11th timestamp on it. :p

Last edited:
Ps3's E3 confirmed that it's an exclusive, looks so amazing too! Hideo Kojima confirmed it himself.

He's retiring after MGS4

Last edited:
Celestial said:
Ps3's E3 confirmed that it's an exclusive, looks so amazing too! Hideo Kojima confirmed it himself.

He's retiring after MGS4
He said it was the last Metal Gear he would work on. He did not say he was retiring for good.

Back