Microsoft and Nintendo join forces to annihalate Sony

Godfather

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I've been getting some good feedback over at the Official Nintendo Wii forum about the 360, that why wouldn't they just join forces to finish of Sony. Put Nintendo's controllers with the 360 graphical power. Would be awesome.
Just imagine that controller with Gears Of War, or Halo 3. Of course Zelda would have a huge boost in graphics from the 360.

ye be well good untill sony is gone then all there is is nicrosoft/microendo and they can charge whatever the f@#* they want because there is no competition

Godfather said:
I've been getting some good feedback over at the Official Nintendo Wii forum about the 360, that why wouldn't they just join forces to finish of Sony. Put Nintendo's controllers with the 360 graphical power. Would be awesome.
Just imagine that controller with Gears Of War, or Halo 3. Of course Zelda would have a huge boost in graphics from the 360.

Wasn't it actually Sony and Nintendo last gen who said they were going to work together to annihilate xbox?

ehh, that would ruin xbox360... especially when halo3 comes out.
I play in mlg for halo2, and the controls would be horrible... they just would never join forces like that.

Wasn't it actually Sony and Nintendo last gen who said they were going to work together to annihilate xbox?[\QUOTE]

When was that, but I do remember Nintendo and Microsoft complementing each others machines.

I do hope Wii and 360 do well, since I have the 360 and will be getting the Wii.

MetroidZ said:
No. Sony is annihilating itself with the PS3.

:lol: that's got to be worth a 'Heall Yeah!'.

Nothing could be worse if Nintendo joined with Microsoft - Competition is what drives developers to improve. If there was no competition do you really think we would have the Wii? No!

Also, some idiots on an American news channel were talking about Apple and Nintendo mergering...... Seriously, where the hell do they get their information from?

Wii and Xbox aren't straight competitors, the Xbox and ps3 are more competitive, because they are trying to deliver to a similar fan base, the Wii is for everyone... young and old

Why the hell do you guys want to annihalate the one company that made this industry what it is today. If it wasn't for Sony, you wouldn't be getting a Nintendo Wii today, so take a step back and think before you retards speak.

lol time for sony to get out of the market before the price of their stocks go down, the less money they make the cheaper the company is so if they dont do well in ps3 plp will not be investors to them this means the end of sony in the game market

I would love to see Zelda with better graphics, more like Blue Dragon graphics, but keep that awesome Wiimote obviously.

Back