Midnight Release

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
My assumption would be that there will definitely be a midnight release for SSBB, anyone know any official info on it? If so, I am so there! :smilewinkgrin:

Well if it comes out on a Sunday, I'll probably just go to my local 24 hour walmart at 10 or so Saturday night and just quickly pick it up. (Ala Pokemon Diamond and Pearl) But, I wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a midnight launch for Brawl at retailers such as Gamestop and Best Buy.

Well Feb 10th is a Sunday, so it would be late Saturday night if there was one.

Yeah, Gamestop had a pretty decent release party for GH3, which also came out on a Sunday. I really do hope there is one for Brawl..that will draw quite the crowd.

Of course SSBB will be the best game ever for the wii but it's probably not going to be in the 100 dollar range since it doesnt have a special controller or anything. If it was expensive I'd thing 70 dollars at the most.

Zach said:
Of course SSBB will be the best game ever for the wii but it's probably not going to be in the 100 dollar range since it doesnt have a special controller or anything. If it was expensive I'd thing 70 dollars at the most.
for the soon-to-be-announced bundled headset:smilewinkgrin:

I am sure the gaming stores will do SOME sort of gimmick. This release is huge...right up there with the actual release of the system itself! Gamestop has the game listed at 49.99....is this not true?

wtf is going on?:wtf:
The price is $49.99 END OF RUMOR!

But can anyone verify what day you have to wait in line for brawl? What day is it released? Sunday night or Saturday?

laderer5 said:
wtf is going on?:wtf:
The price is $49.99 END OF RUMOR!

But can anyone verify what day you have to wait in line for brawl? What day is it released? Sunday night or Saturday?

Saturday night for a Sunday release

Back