Midnight Release

100 percent positive. I've got a calendar right here. If there are any release parties around you, they will take place on Saturday night : D

mario ownz said:
im pretty sure , hey guys ill try to find out if the so called smash demo will be at gamestop on the 13th.

There is going to be a demo? No way...I would have never guessed it, what..with Nintendo being so secretive and all.

Omg yes you just made me s000000 happy!:lol:
I mustve made a mistake:lol:
I thought it was releasing on Sunday nightthen school the next day...
but now ill just brawl all day.!FTW

Plus gamestops will have a similar demo to that of the E4 All demo.

well its still not true im trying to check if this is true i heard shoko and someone else talking about it but ill try to find out if its true once and for all.

Last edited:
mario ownz said:
well its still not true im trying to check if this is true i heard shoko and someone else talking about it but ill try to find out if its true onece and for all.

That would be great, thanks! *adds to rep*

Im povitive...Gamestops will replace the Mario Galaxy demos with Brawl Demos. Just call ur store and check the internet.

Speaking of gimmicks..kind of ...from before. Did you guys have Mario Galaxy stockings and ornaments at your local gamestop? I found them amusing, but not for the price they were trying to sell them for!

I dont go to gamestop like at all...Brawl is the first game i pre-ordered:lol:

yes i have seen them before i wanted the black christmas stocking but i found it way too pricey and yes i will find out around this week a friend of mines works at a gamestop. close one not the type dat ur just friends because you go there all the time lol.

Hold on.... I pre-ordered my game at one Gamestop, does that mean that I have to go to that same Gamestop to pick up my game?

Arch0n said:
Hold on.... I pre-ordered my game at one Gamestop, does that mean that I have to go to that same Gamestop to pick up my game?

Did you specify a store location?

Or...did you mean you went there in person to preorder?

Back