Midnight release

Vigilante

The Conspiracy Theorist
Feb 6, 2008
Wiichat
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I just reserved my copy of SSBB today and the cashier at Gamstop said they're having a mignight release for the game, I might go.

This may be old news, if it is, then let it be to the people that don't know.

That'd be good news...then I would actually be able to play that sunday.
I live in Florida and for some reason we always get games a day later, and if that happens with Brawl it's going to suck really badly 'cause I won't be able to play much on a monday.

i bet it will be a midnight launch, i hope i got my wii by then if not its going to be sold out for weeeeeks then ima have to go on ebay and pay like 200bucks for it =(

the guy at the gamestop store told me that they were having a midnight release too. a friend and i are probably going to go pick up the game then play all day. the game comes out on my birthday so i might have some friends over and go crazy lol.

i wonder, use candians dont have gamestop we got eb games, i hope they are doing this

Thegamerfan said:
i bet it will be a midnight launch, i hope i got my wii by then if not its going to be sold out for weeeeeks then ima have to go on ebay and pay like 200bucks for it =(
lol@200. last time i looked the price of a new wii on ebay cost the same as a new PS3. roughly 400 w/shipping.

the way i see it, why bother picking the game up at midnight when you've got it pre-ordered anyway?

i mean, we've already waited over 6 months. it's not like another few hours is going to do any harm.

@AoWFraggit: maybe a couple hours won't hurt some people, but will certainly hurt me. See, my parents have this awful rule that I can't use the wii/gamecube during the week (it started when I went to high school). So sunday is the only day I can play before having to wait 5 days and play it again.

@gigaridley oo burn sucks to be you big time... i think Thegamerfan was saying brawl will be 200buks on ebay=D... i wonder if they will do this is aussie our games shop and EB dont seem that hyped about it all

Back