Midnight release

GigaRidley said:
@AoWFraggit: maybe a couple hours won't hurt some people, but will certainly hurt me. See, my parents have this awful rule that I can't use the wii/gamecube during the week (it started when I went to high school). So sunday is the only day I can play before having to wait 5 days and play it again.

Man that blows.

Back to the matter at hand. I might go, would be my first midnight release attended! lol...

i don't have a gamestop, i have a kmart and walmart, then this small store called rock 30 games that only sells used games.

if my gamestop is doing it.. i will be there.. right after work il come home, change, then me n a friend will go get it, come home and play for a few hours... sleep.. wake up and play again lol

lol here my schedule and walmart is selling it on time, i asked em

11:30 P.M. leave house to go to walmart
12:00A.M. store opens
12:05 A.M. pay for the game
12:15 A.M. play brawl
1:00 A.M. go to sleep
9:00 a.M. get ready for church
2:00 P.M. play brawl again

only 45 mins of brawl? You're gonna be too hooked, it'll be 3:00 before you realize its "late"

For those who pre-ordered Brawl @ GameStop:

My local GameStop said that I should come around on March 10th to pick up my reserved copy. Has anyone else who has pre-ordered the game been told otherwise?

Dkw0101 said:
lol here my schedule and walmart is selling it on time, i asked em

11:30 P.M. leave house to go to walmart
12:00A.M. store opens
12:05 A.M. pay for the game
12:15 A.M. play brawl
1:00 A.M. go to sleep
9:00 a.M. get ready for church
2:00 P.M. play brawl again

I'm gonna do the same exact thing in the same exact order, except I'm going to gamestop.

D1nner said:
^Yeah EBgames got the Mario Galaxy demo a week before it came out so I think were still good for the Brawl demo.

I'm from Canada too, I guess I should call EB games to see if they are doing a midnight release as well. I can't really see them doing it though.

deafy said:
only 45 mins of brawl? You're gonna be too hooked, it'll be 3:00 before you realize its "late"
naw kuz i'm gonna spend half an hour to unlock snake then just do a few matches as him so w/e

Im gonna hopefully do the same if my parents allow me to go to the midnight release:scared: They are kinda the type that say "whats the point when we could pick it up after church? Its just a game"
Plus that sunday it comes out im having my birthday party....Hopefully i get to play it during the party.:lol:
Plus i have school that week and then the following week I have off:cool:

Gah, call me a cynic, but I don't see why I need to buy it at 12am when I could be sleeping, and get it when I wake up. -_-

Me im going to get it around 12:00 then play untill 3:30 go to sleep wake up on sunday and play all day i only live with my dad so i do what i want Brawl Party at my house!!!
....for whoever lives in chicago lol.

zapasant93 said:
i wonder, use candians dont have gamestop we got eb games, i hope they are doing this

well, all EB Games in the US basically just changed their name to gamestop. its like the same thing.

Back