Midnight release

D1nner said:
^Because there might not be any left to buy when you wake up.
thats what people pre pay for. what is with this stupid sunday release...why cant they do it like always on tuesday or wednesday...

Lugia said:
lol@200. last time i looked the price of a new wii on ebay cost the same as a new PS3. roughly 400 w/shipping.
negative. craig's list it. i got mine for 240 cdn.
does anyone know if eb has a minight launch

thats what people pre pay for. what is with this stupid sunday release...why cant they do it like always on tuesday or wednesday...

Yeah thats what I mean. Not enough copies to even fill all the ones people prepaid for.

ive never heard of such a thing especially for a video game...i mean at first i was thinking - whatever. ill pick it up the day it comes out and if they aint got it damn ill wait a little more. - now that it looks like the only decent wii game (to me) i went out and spent the 52 something about now its going to be 8 months before it came out. beyond that i can think of at least 4 stores within 1.5 miles that sell only video games not mentioning another probably dozen stores i could hit up.

oh ya, the midnight release thing isnt a big deal to me.

Dkw0101 said:
naw kuz i'm gonna spend half an hour to unlock snake then just do a few matches as him so w/e

Oh same here, lol. Maybe i'll play online a bit, but not too much cuz im already over my bandwith limit and its slowed down speed matches that of dial-up.

So im just stealing someone elses lol. Arabian Acres...WTF??? Im in Nebraska!

Me and my friends are gonna wait at gamestop before midnight.. prolly be there around 11-1130pm at the saturday night and we gonna bring our DS Lites too incase we get bored and play some multiplayer to kill time!

This kind of sucks for me because the one I reserved it at is in a mall. Does anyone know if I can reserve the game at one store and pick it up at another?

MirakTheLa said:
This kind of sucks for me because the one I reserved it at is in a mall. Does anyone know if I can reserve the game at one store and pick it up at another?
Well, I pre-ordered the game at GameStop and they usually say that I have to pick the game up at the same store I pre-ordered it at so I'm guessing it will be the same for the store you pre-ordered at.

Still haven't decided if I'm gonna go to the Midnight release.

FR. said:
Well, I pre-ordered the game at GameStop and they usually say that I have to pick the game up at the same store I pre-ordered it at so I'm guessing it will be the same for the store you pre-ordered at.
ya it'll be like that everywhere... each pre order is delivered to the store it was ordered at... makes sense doesnt it lol

So I can pre-oder it at Wal-Mart, then go pick it up after church on Sunday? I assume that they wouldn't sell a reserved game, would they? Or would I have to get it at midnight?

I'm not understanding something, is there a difference between Reserve and Pre-Order?

theres no difference. i think each store has its own policy even if you reserved a game that you have to pick it up in 24 hrs or something of the release to make sure it isnt sold to someone who doesnt have it reserved.

Back