Midnight release

gododgers said:
So I can pre-oder it at Wal-Mart, then go pick it up after church on Sunday? I assume that they wouldn't sell a reserved game, would they? Or would I have to get it at midnight?

My Wal-Mart isn't allowing reserves (according to the guy I talked to.) I'm going at midnight.

I'll probably end up not going to the midnight release...but I'll definitely play it all day.

I'm probably going to pre-order it, and then have it as in-store pick up on Sunday. I'll prob. do it thru best buy, but the closest best buy is 30 miles away, so I'll prob. go to church, then get home, then head over there to pick it up.

It's official. I'm leaving Gamestop. I'll be buying all my games online after Mario Kart Wii. It's right on daylights savings day! 1am launch! I'll have to get my friend to pick it up, if he's available (Reminder my Gamestop doesn't have enough copies to match their preorder list of 210).

You now garaunteed a crazy line of people, making it harder for those who have jobs and a life to be unable to make it there. Screw you Gamestop, mother fing screw you!

ha. i mean that sucks but thats ironic - the same day it comes out is day light savings time. if i were you id raise hell and goto another gamestop that will have it.

Back